[Fantasy] TW Fantasy Hockey

Android1

Veteran XV
Was just trying to gauge interest in a competitive fantasy hockey league for this upcoming season. I know we had a pretty good group last year....this year should be even better.

One of the things I wanted to get a reading on is if anyone preferred ESPN vs. Yahoo. I have heard ESPN has a really good league set-up and their leagues are already open. Yahoo probably won't be available for awhile.

Are people willing to try out ESPN?

Any opinions, thoughts, etc??

ESPN has free live stat tracker, can trade draft picks in draft i believe, and draft dates are open now btw.

Nadda, waiting for hockey to start.

I'm up for another year of course. I've never done ESPN - always been with yahoo. It doesn't really make a difference to me though, I'm up for trying a different league if it's alright. Although if ESPN fantasy hockey is anything like their actual hockey coverage I say stay away.

Nadda, waiting for hockey to start.

I'm up for another year of course. I've never done ESPN - always been with yahoo. It doesn't really make a difference to me though, I'm up for trying a different league if it's alright. Although if ESPN fantasy hockey is anything like their actual hockey coverage I say stay away.

ive read their fantasy hockey is pretty good....lots of extra scoring categories and league options that yahoo doesnt have.

plus free live stat tracker is always nice.

Didn't you quit our baseball league?

:( yah i pretty much went AWOL during the first 4 months of the baseball season due to winter semester exams+spring semester+studying for step1 of boards+vacation.

hockey is a different story tho.

This is usually how it goes:

2 people show up for the draft
3 people actually remember to set their lineup for opening night
0 people bother playing beyond Halloween

i'd be interested in either yahoo or ESPN, but prefer yahoo.

and my teams have been really shitty in TW fantasy hockey, so i'll be driven to finally get together a good squad.

our TW league last year was really active actually

even KREMS who picked probably the worst team in hockey history played out the year

i'm pretty sure he took sundin in the 4th or 5th round

im in
i dont mind yahoo but if espn is better :shrug:

i dont think ill attend the draft drunk this time and pick victor kozlov lolol

our TW league last year was really active actually

even KREMS who picked probably the worst team in hockey history played out the year

i'm pretty sure he took sundin in the 4th or 5th round

LO fucking L

4th round.

This year I'll have the center ice package so I can actually watch hockey and adjust accordingly. I'll be sure to pick up Naslund and Holik this year.

Back