[Fantasy Hockey] Anyone??

Android1

Veteran XV
I know we've had 1 or 2 leagues each season for the past few years. Was wondering if anyone wanted to get into a league for this season.

Thread is just to gauge interest, so let me know and I can set up a league.

I would play if you need a guy. Most TW fantasy ends in fail, but I think we have enough hockey fans to pull it off.

I'll do it, but I can really only guarentee me doing it if you pm me like a week before it starts. or at least keep this thread bumped over the week prior.

Just a tip, you might want to ask for anyone's yahoo id and check their records in fantasy. Lots of people sign up, forget the draft, post once saying they forgot the draft, make 3 moves in the first week and quit.

Just a tip, you might want to ask for anyone's yahoo id and check their records in fantasy. Lots of people sign up, forget the draft, post once saying they forgot the draft, make 3 moves in the first week and quit.

yah im going through the league last year and reminding myself who was active and who wasnt. will be sending out invites here in a sec.

I AM ACTIVE AND A COOL DUDE

also if you need more active people I can recommend someone... who in last year's pool... the other tw one

Back