Bench-
Tim Hightower
Reggie Bush
DeAngelo Williams
Phillip Rivers
Malcom Floyd
Nate Washington
Aaron Hernandez -Bye-

I thought some of the point was that your team was hidden until matchday and you couldn't change it anymore that week. So fools don't copy your winning formula.

I was thinking about it but all the news sites I read say sit him this week.
Besides he is having a shit season anyway.

Brady only scored 14 points on them. I could see them keeping rivers under 10 points sunday.

Last edited:
On Rivers...with Gates maybe returning maybe at half the snap count and Vjax being banged up, plus his shaky play lately..he's getting a lot of "Sit Him" calls by the supposed experts.

As much as I hate him though, this is just the kind of game he throws for crazy numbers. Any time the chargers offense looks like it is banged up in a bad matchup, he passes like crazy.

I'd start him. Although I'd never have him on my team because I hate him.

I think Cutler is going to blow up though. Tampa has shitty rush d and cutler is starting to get some time to throw.

Also this is the first time I have read anyone recommending to sit Rivers

I would not start James Jones, could go for 16 pts or could go for 1. Nate Washington is probably going to get between 6-8 pts, maybe more if he gets a TD.

I have no idea who half your players are, I am pretty out of the loop this year

It's been a weird year.

I would sit Cutler and keep Phillip Rivers in, he has much greater potential to put up higher points. And Devin Hester might not even be playing this weekend.

It's been a weird year.

I would sit Cutler and keep Phillip Rivers in, he has much greater potential to put up higher points. And Devin Hester might not even be playing this weekend.

I'd say the opposite... but still in favor of Rivers. I'd say he's got a better average while cutler has a wilder standard deviation.

my fantasy football performance this year has left me depressed and unable to maintain an erection

I would not start James Jones, could go for 16 pts or could go for 1. Nate Washington is probably going to get between 6-8 pts, maybe more if he gets a TD.

this is the main reason I started this thread.. my receivers and my backs.

I sold myself on starting cutler. Rivers just hasn't been bringing and they are playing @NYJ...

But I keep flopping on starting washington, floyd or jones. I just picked jones up on a trade for santana moss. I hate that fucker

I also have rivers but my opponent has malcom floyd and vincent jackson. Opponents QB is matt ryan.

should i start rivers in hope of vulturing points or should i go with josh freeman??

normally i would have julio jones + 2 eagles wr but this week im forced to start doug baldwin, muhammad massaquoi, and kevin walter

I think Freeman would be safer.
I just ain't feeling it for rivers this sunday.
I am probably wrong though so don't mind what I think.

Back