[Fantasy Football][Week 6] Who to start?

MistaKe

Veteran X
Have Chandler starting at TE but can pickup Ballard vs. Buffalo or Winslow vs. New Orleans - not sold on any option and I'm not sure who has the biggest upside this week. Leaning towards Winslow off of waivers.

Also, in a flex spot in my 2nd league, I have the option of:

Greene vs. Miami - soft season, but the Jets want to run more.
D. Williams @ Atlanta - see above, soft season as well, 115 and a touchdown last week but I don't think he reproduces.
Burleson vs. San Francisco - Young is getting a lot of looks and it doesn't matter if CJ is doubled or even tripled, Stafford still looks his way.
Manningham vs. Buffalo - Cruz is looking good and Nicks is still there, probably my weakest option.

Thanks TW friends.

Have Chandler starting at TE but can pickup Ballard vs. Buffalo or Winslow vs. New Orleans - not sold on any option and I'm not sure who has the biggest upside this week. Leaning towards Winslow off of waivers.

Also, in a flex spot in my 2nd league, I have the option of:

Greene vs. Miami - soft season, but the Jets want to run more.
D. Williams @ Atlanta - see above, soft season as well, 115 and a touchdown last week but I don't think he reproduces.
Burleson vs. San Francisco - Young is getting a lot of looks and it doesn't matter if CJ is doubled or even tripled, Stafford still looks his way.
Manningham vs. Buffalo - Cruz is looking good and Nicks is still there, probably my weakest option.

Thanks TW friends.

I've got Manningham too, and I'm sitting him in favor of Kevin Walter and Jacoby Jones.

I think Fitzpatrick is really cooling, so I wouldn't go with chandler, for sure. And, somewhat similarly, I'm not certain about josh freeman and Winslow. Eli and Ballard at home might be the best bet.

Edit: for the other flex, I might go shonn green. I'm curious how the jets are going to look after mason was let go/Rex talked about going back to the ground/Holmes and other criticized Brian schottenheimer.

Last edited:
zkpky9.png

Back