13 Willis McGahee +2
14 Maurice Jones-Drew -34
15 Ronnie Brown +13
16 Edgerrin James +7
17 Cedric Benson -11
18 Clinton Portis +10 INJURED
19 Thomas Jones -16
20 Brandon Jacobs -47 INJURED

Crazy times in the NFL. I always espouse the philosophy of 3 RBs by round 5, but this year you would have really had to hit on each 3 RBs to have a significant advantage.

EDIT: Obviously the scoring will be affected by league setup.

I have lamont jordan and he has been on fire, except he got injured last week :/

Yeah in a lot of leagues he was RB1 for the first few weeks, you gotta wonder if Rhodes will pickup that production, of it they will platoon Fargas in there. Fargas looked good in his place, but he wears down easily.

I targetted Westbrook & Rudi in almost all my drafts, and was fortunate to snag ADP as well. Figured I would take my lumps in week 5, and have a full strength lineup the rest of the year.

But really my team has been solid because of my WR corp of Owens, Moss, and Megatron.

I have lamont jordan and he has been on fire, except he got injured last week :/

hurt, fargas ran wild in his absense, and dominic rhodes comes back from suspension this week.

damn wish i could have gotten somebody to bite on a trade while his value was still high.

I just picked up LJ for Plax and Romo.... my team is now sick...

I have:
Brady,
TJ. Houszendadozlao10hjaer
LT
LJ
Gates

Plus a lot of other players... but they are my big 5

Now is the time to pick up a top running back....

A guy in my league has Romo and Manning (the real one not his shadow of a brother). I should engineer a trade.

I have Addai and I'm worried he might not play next week ;o/

Marc Bulger was just dropped in my league to FA, and I don't blame the guy. Didn't see that one coming...

Back