[Fantasy Football]Join my league dudes

CjBurden

Veteran XX
Haynesworth Goes To Jail
Since I had to bow out of the league drafting tonight, I figured I'd open my own up. Drafting Sunday the 4th @ 2pm. Please don't join if you aren't going to be able to make the draft/won't keep up with your team during the season.

12 man h2h league, scoring is almost completely standard. I threw in a couple of small wrinkles but nothing crazy. Click the link and join up.

Haynesworth Goes To Jail
Since I had to bow out of the league drafting tonight, I figured I'd open my own up. Drafting Sunday the 4th @ 2pm. Please don't join if you aren't going to be able to make the draft/won't keep up with your team during the season.

12 man h2h league, scoring is almost completely standard. I threw in a couple of small wrinkles but nothing crazy. Click the link and join up.

I joined , and ill talk to some friends later tonight.
I may be able to get 1 or 2 to join.
ty for starting the league.

I joined , and ill talk to some friends later tonight.
I may be able to get 1 or 2 to join.
ty for starting the league.

np... got 3 slots left so you're friends are welcome. im trying to get it done too. I'm sure we'll fill it to 12 by Sunday.

Not gonna make the draft. It was supposed to rain today but now it's going to be sunny and the family wants to go to the water park. You can replace me if you have another, but I will manage my team even if I draft all Panthers. :lol:

Well if anyone else wants in let me know, but you're not likely to be the only mia person. I'd like a stand by or two just in case but w/e

Back