[Fallout] New Vegas bullshit collector's edition and remastered f1,f2 musak!!!

Do you really remember how shitty that was?

Never being able to see anything just north of a wall without stepping on it?

I do remember. Most of the time though, if it was an object on the ground that you were supposed to find, they wouldn't put in front of a northern wall like that.

And honestly, the issue had more to do with how items were "rendered" on the ground in the first place. They needed to have a Diablo2 like setup where you can highlight all items on the ground.

3d fallout is dandy by me. I just don't like the oblivion human interaction, or the 'enchanted armor' bullshit.

There's no reason at all why my silly hat should make me a better engineer, or why this shirt makes me shoot pistols better, but that nearly identical one makes me throw grenades better.

Fallout transitioned nicely to FPS if you ask me. Loved FO3, looking forward with high hopes towards New Vegas.

Don't get me wrong. Back when I was playing FO2, I was thinking, "Wouldn't it be sweet if this is in 1st person?"

My main issue now is, there feels like a lack of stuff and people in it compared to FO1 or 2. Before, you occassionally ran across one of the talking animated heads for NPCs, but for most people, you just got a text conversation.

But since you essentially have to make EVERYONE in the game a talking head now, it cuts down on the number of NPCs. Especially the ones you can talk to. They need to put more into the dialogue and number of NPCs you interact with. Hopefully they do that with New Vegas.

Awesome. I'll probably just get the PS3 version because I'm getting old and lame, even though my PC is rad.

Back