Facebook Cartoon Fad.

using any cartoon to symbolize this is too convoluted to work as an icon for child abuse. livestrong and shit worked because it was an empty vessel

PS: fuck yeah bobby's world

i understand how donations go to fund fighting cancer and looking for a cure but ummm how do you fight child abuse with money. how would you even go about "curing" the child abuse epidemic.

i understand how donations go to fund fighting cancer and looking for a cure but ummm how do you fight child abuse with money. how would you even go about "curing" the child abuse epidemic.

If you remove a child from an abusive household, the parent's aren't paying for their upbringing anymore.

Drw9c.png

LMAO

typical Longhorn fan... Its to show support against child abuse you faggot.. go suck ur daddys cock since u dont get it..

So are you always going to have a cartoon profile pic?

If you take the cartoon profile pic down, does that mean you support child abuse?

using any cartoon to symbolize this is too convoluted to work as an icon for child abuse. livestrong and shit worked because it was an empty vessel

PS: fuck yeah bobby's world

too convoluted? For breast cancer awareness girls wrote "I like it on the kitchen table" "I like it in my closet" referring to their purses and somehow that is supposed to bring people to the higher meaning of understanding that they are talking about breast cancer.

i'm pretty sure all the girls were just talking about where they liked to have sex and then the breast cancer movement co-opted it

too convoluted? For breast cancer awareness girls wrote "I like it on the kitchen table" "I like it in my closet" referring to their purses and somehow that is supposed to bring people to the higher meaning of understanding that they are talking about breast cancer.

that fad was retarded as well

Back