explain my dream

in this dream i was a medieval knight riding to war on goatback through the mountains to do battle with another kingdom

my goat was dumb and started bleating in the mountains and a knight from the other kingdom on horseback found us and i was about to shoot him with my phaser/gun thing but i let him get away and then me + my knight bros were surrounded and captured and taken to the rival king (transported via spaceship) who was going to let us all go until the cat that i was carrying with me killed the kings cat and then he sentenced us all to death by blowing up our spaceship

then i went to a public telephone booth and picked up when it rang and exited the dream just like in the matrix then i woke up

what does it mean tw

Goat
To see a goat in your dream, represents your lack of judgment and your gullibility. Alternatively, goats are symbolic of sexuality, sexual desire, and lechery. Also consider the associations with the goat as in "scapegoat" or "getting someone's goat". Do you feel that you have been blamed for someone else's deed?

To dream that a billy goat butts you, forewarns of enemies trying to get hold of your business plans.

Your dreams aren't comparable to mine, I had the craziest shit with choppers and shit, it was like a neverending movie, till I woke up.

I'm always assassinating people in my dreams and and then running from mysterious "bad guys." Sometimes the dream starts off with me just standing there doing nothing and then all of sudden I recognize the "bad guys" and start running... I didn't even kill anyone yet.

I hate the running in dreams, because even though I'm fast (or was), it's always in super slow-motion, while they of course, are running at full speed. All of the juking and fancy maneuvers to get away doesn't work.

I end up falling off of something high and dying (waking up). :(

I once had a dream that a "darth vader" esque zombie was in my house and he also was a necromancer and he raised my dead childhood pets, killed my family and raised them and a whole load of other crazy shit.

Good dream.

Back