Experience

JJPHATX

Veteran X
Why doesent Obama call McCain out for his 'experience'. If were talking about Commander - in - Chief here to win the GWOT - then McCain is seriously underqualified.

McCain does have lots of experience - IN FIGHTING THE COLD WAR. However, despite recent tensions in Georgia, the Cold War is over. Instead we need somebody who understands terrorism, Islam and terrorist groups to know how to effectively committ troops and Obama knows WAY more and has WAY more EXPERIENCE in THIS particular aspect.

Why doesen't he just drive this home already:

/obama

McCain you did a great job in helkping us win the Cold War, but your woefully inexperienced in today's international system, particulalry against the threat of modern terrorism. Know they enemy and Know theyself. I (obama) have way more experience in dealing with Islam and Muslims. I've studied Islam, and lived in the most populous Muslim country, I understand that modern terrorist networks rely on the internet (and unlike yourself) I know how to use the internet effectively.

While you did a consumate job in dealing with the Soviet Union, your woefully unprepared to fight a new threat.

/obama

While John McCain is a great man and senator in my book, this FP experience isn't anything.

Umm, as far as I know they have been saying that.

"McCain is a great soldier, but he isn't a great leader" or something like that.

doesent

If were talking about Commander - in - Chief

committ

doesen't

helkping

but your woefully inexperienced

Know they enemy and Know theyself.

consumate

your woefully unprepared

this FP experience isn't anything.

:huh: What?

Back