[Expansion] Karazhan preview

Man I remember doing this level when I was like 15 in WC1 to take out Meidvh with Lothar and his raid. This place looks fuckin sweet too when you go down there in World of Warcraft and look around, I cant wait.

triple said:
its going to take like forever to get to 70

im sure some nut will get there in like 4 days of straight gaming though
I fully intend to take time off from work when the expansion hits to powerlevel. And no, I'm not joking.

Falhawk said:
Because, assuming it is actually difficult to level this time, the majority of my guild will be levelling quickly, and I don't want to get stuck at a point where they are raiding and I'm still stuck grinding all the time, which would make me lazy and not feel like grinding.

Also, I like being first, I was the first 60 rogue on Horde on my server, and had the first mount, I'd like to duplicate the feat. =p

PessimiStick said:
Because, assuming it is actually difficult to level this time, the majority of my guild will be levelling quickly, and I don't want to get stuck at a point where they are raiding and I'm still stuck grinding all the time, which would make me lazy and not feel like grinding.

Also, I like being first, I was the first 60 rogue on Horde on my server, and had the first mount, I'd like to duplicate the feat. =p

^____________________^
KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEEKEKE
<(^o^)<<(^o^)>>(^o^)>

PessimiStick said:
I fully intend to take time off from work when the expansion hits to powerlevel. And no, I'm not joking.

I, too, will be doing this. Our guild is great and I know they're gonna try hard to beat each other, so I have to keep up. Just a little bit of competition. I also have over 100 hours vacation I have left over that has to be used by the end of the year, so I'm gonna have to throw some of it away. :D

I bet the 70 level grind is going to come through a series of grinds like ( rep, AQ effort etc... ) seeing as these are test rat systems to see which are the best time sinks.

i doubt anyone will be able to solo up to 70 or even group up to it. I'll have to be a grind of some sort.

Back