evolution is bullshit

BadMoFo said:
I'm sorry have you demonstrated why all other animals have stopped "evolving" yet man didnt?

I think not dumbass.
Other animals haven't stopped evolving, you tool. Micro-organisms are currently evolving to resist our antibacterial and antiviral drugs as we speak (look at SARS). Evolution is such an amazingly slow process that you can't just look at the animals of the last 2000 years and go "oh boy, there's almost no change, they can't possibly be evolving!"

Further evidence for Darwinism comes from fossil records - Many species of dinosaur, the dodo, sabre-toothed tigers, died out because they were no longer suited for their environment. The list of endangered species, who are soon to die out, is growing because they cannot live in compatability with man, who has evolved far beyond them. In wiping out (deliberately or otherwise) these species, man is ensuring that only those who are adapted for our presence have a chance of survival. ERGO evolution is happening as we speak - man itself is propagating it.

I bid you good day, Sir.

thanks for trying to derail the thread buddy boy, but this is the last time I'll respond to your retarded eggplant head having inbred faggot ass in this thread.

enjoy

Drackap said:
Other animals haven't stopped evolving, .

oh yeah like the shark or the alligator that have not changed in MILLIONS upon MILLIONS of years?

I'm sorry there buddy, but you'll have to do better then that.

BadMoFo said:
thanks for trying to derail the thread buddy boy, but this is the last time I'll respond to your retarded eggplant head having inbred faggot ass in this thread.

enjoy
that's alright. You don't have to pay attention to that fact here. But after you get off the computer, expect to see that heffer with a wig laying next to you in what remains left of your bed. Ciao! :sunny:

Hating myself for even replying.
Extremely simple example of evolution in action.

Have a look at the average height for humans in westernised cultures over the last hundred and fifty years or so. Not to mention life expectancy.

The differences you see stem from factors like improved diet and medical practices, which of course come from better technology and methods.

Compare that with third world countries. Darwinism and evolution wrapped up in one example.

Evolution is based on necessity, which is influenced by things such as habitat and predatory environment. It's a long, slow constant that generally takes thousands to hundreds of thousands to millions of years to fully come about.

Another example of human evolution. Tribespeople from arid african regions who store fat for long term use in their buttocks. Maybe thin as a stick but massive asses. Necessity leads to change.

BadMoFo said:
oh yeah like the shark or the alligator that have not changed in MILLIONS upon MILLIONS of years?

I'm sorry there buddy, but you'll have to do better then that.
I can't believe you read the first five or so words of my reply and then came out with this bullshit.

"Oh no, there are records that one or two out of the billions of species today was quite similar millions of years ago (don't you try to prove they're the same, you simpleton, you won't manage it), that means the rest of the life on the planet hasn't changed either!"

God damn, I thought you were stupid before...

"Special creationists argue that "no one has seen evolution occur." This misses the point about how science tests hypotheses. We don't see Earth going around the sun or the atoms that make up matter. We "see" their consequences. Scientists infer that atoms exist and Earth revolves because they have tested predictions derived from these concepts by extensive observation and experimentation.

Furthermore, on a minor scale, we "experience" evolution occurring every day. The annual changes in influenza viruses and the emergence of antibiotic-resistant bacteria are both products of evolutionary forces. Indeed, the rapidity with which organisms with short generation times, such as bacteria and viruses, can evolve under the influence of their environments is of great medical significance. Many laboratory experiments have shown that, because of mutation and natural selection, such microorganisms can change in specific ways from those of immediately preceding generations.

On a larger scale, the evolution of mosquitoes resistant to insecticides is another example of the tenacity and adaptability of organisms under environmental stress. Similarly, malaria parasites have become resistant to the drugs that were used extensively to combat them for many years. As a consequence, malaria is on the increase, with more than 300 million clinical cases of malaria occurring every year."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution
http://books.nap.edu/html/creationism/evidence.html
http://atheism.about.com/library/FAQs/evolution/blfaq_evolution_evidence.htm
http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/faq-speciation.html
http://www.actionbioscience.org/evolution/lenski.html
http://www.freethoughtdebater.com/FEvolutionCase.htm
http://www.actionbioscience.org/evolution/benton2.html
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/evolution/library/04/

Drackap said:
I can't believe you read the first five or so words of my reply and then came out with this bullshit.

"Oh no, there are records that one or two out of the billions of species today was quite similar millions of years ago (don't you try to prove they're the same, you simpleton, you won't manage it), that means the rest of the life on the planet hasn't changed either!"

God damn, I thought you were stupid before...

I didnt have to read more than the first five words in your post to know you were a fucking idiot.

care to show ONE ANIMAL that has evolved besides man in the last 5 million years?

ps-viruses aren't animals you fucking tool

edit :rofl: fucking mosquitos???? HAHHAHAHAHHAHA

thats the best you have?

BadMoFo said:
I didnt have to read more than the first five words in your post to know you were a fucking idiot.

care to show ONE ANIMAL that has evolved besides man in the last 5 million years?

ps-viruses aren't animals you fucking tool

edit :rofl: fucking mosquitos???? HAHHAHAHAHHAHA

thats the best you have?
Every animal that has gone extinct in the past 5 million years is an example of evolution in action.

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

I'm going to bed (4am over here), but I'll leave you with a few final thoughts.

1) If you think that 'viruses' can't be used to demonstrate evolution, you're an idiot.
2) If you think that one example of an animal not having changed much in the fossil record is reliable evidence for evolution not being possible, you're an idiot.
3) Mosquitos aren't animal now? I bow to your intelligence.
4) Your inability to respond fully to any intelligent reply made against you (note the length of my replies as opposed to how much you mention)... yeah, you get my point.

G'night!

Drackap said:
Every animal that has gone extinct in the past 5 million years is an example of evolution in action.

:lol:

that explains why there are no lizard men

AM I RITE?????

It honestly astounds me how many people take BoFo seriously and attempt to engage with him in an intelligent debate.

You are much better off finding a wall, hammering lots of nails into it, then banging your head against it till brain matter is left on the nails.

Wow

Just Wow.

Back