ever forget to do something in the shower?

jotun said:
when I was in prison I dropped the soap but forgot to pick it up, so some other guy slipped on it and broke his neck.

I bet in prision, there would be bars of soap lying all over the fucking place.

if I dropped the soap in prision, it's staying there.

Unwritten rule #982732: Men do not brush their hair, unless they have long hair, which they should not have anyway. Summary: Lose the comb.

jotun said:
occasionally.

although I do remember a long time ago I forgot to rinse the shampoo out of my hair..
i sometimes do this

i got lost cuz im thinking of something (no im not gerkin) and the hot water + massage setting is like woah

i sometimes forget and get out and im like wtf

:huh: how can you just leave your hair a mess? I don't style it or anything but I atleast make it look halfway decent

I've forgotten to wash my hair, but usually I remember before I get out of the shower. The thing I always forget is if I've repeated or not. So sometimes I wash my hair a good 3...4...maybe even 5 times before I remember that I'm done washing it.

JustinCase said:
:huh: how can you just leave your hair a mess? I don't style it or anything but I atleast make it look halfway decent
gell?
unless you have long hair :rainbow:

must repeat must repeat must repeat must repeat must repeat must repeat must repeat must repeat must repeat must repeat must repeat must repeat must repeat must repeat must repeat must repeat must repeat must repeat must repeat must repeat must repeat must repeat must repeat must repeat must repeat must repeat must repeat must repeat must repeat must repeat must repeat must repeat must repeat must repeat must repeat must repeat must repeat must repeat must repeat must repeat must repeat must repeat must repeat must repeat must repeat must repeat

question... for those of you that repeat.

do you wash first with bar of soap then shampoo or shampoo twice ?

I shampoo first, then I wash my body, it's sorta pointless to clean your body, then wash all the dirt from your hair back down your body. :-|

Limbo.e2 said:
gell?
I don't use gell or anything like that, I just make my hair to where it's somewhat in order then just let it dry. It's usually messed up the second I step outside though

Limbo.e2 said:
gell?
so you are saying it is 'more manly' to use gell than to just comb your hair? wow you are quite afeminin. Also I don't miss anything whilest showering 'cause i just always do stuff int eh same order

I can tell if I repeated or not by the feel of my hair. There's just no question to me.

The only thing I've ever missed in the shower was thoroughly rinsing my underballs.

Vlasic said:
I can tell if I repeated or not by the feel of my hair. There's just no question to me.

The only thing I've ever missed in the shower was thoroughly rinsing my underballs.
that makes sense

Back