Eric Gordon

Bibble

Veteran X
anyone who follows big ten basketball prolly knows who this guy is

he's a star freshman standout that plays for Indiana University. I hate this university and this fag. but thats beside the point.

for a while now i've felt like he seemed familiar to me, but i couldn't quite place him. but the other night while seeing him and his douchebaggy team struggle to put away a crappy Illinois team i realized where i had seen him before.

although after this discovery it seems as though he must have gotten a paint job somewhere along the line. nevertheless i present these two pictures

73735638.jpg

^ this first picture for reference, incase you do not know what he looks like

Spoiler

forgive me for wasting your time, but it seems as though other people are posting useless crap lately, i figured i'd throw my poo into the shit-storm of suck.

carry on

My ex and my current gf's sister both said that I remind them of Eric Foreman aka Topher Grace of that 70's show.

Eric Foreman is cool. I do not know who Eric Gordon is.

My ex and my current gf's sister both said that I remind them of Eric Foreman aka Topher Grace of that 70's show.

Eric Foreman is cool. I do not know who Eric Gordon is.

i explained who he is you fool.

but yeah, eric foreman does seem like a cool guy. i wouldnt pass up an opportunity to hang with that guy

your woman is in town tonight. want me to fuck her for you?

she can still scream marcos, i don't care

also. why aren't you here?

yeah, she need a place to stay also. yeah fondle her. they are going to Where Else, RIGHT NOW....go meet up.

yeah, she need a place to stay also. yeah fondle her. they are going to Where Else, RIGHT NOW....go meet up.

did they really need a place to stay? katie sent me a text earlier saying they were at jakes. i was at a movie with the gf so i didnt meet up. i figured they were on their way to crashing by now, or at least soon. so i didnt even bother.

im sure they've procured arrangements by now, but they could have stayed at my place if they wanted to

did they really need a place to stay? katie sent me a text earlier saying they were at jakes. i was at a movie with the gf so i didnt meet up. i figured they were on their way to crashing by now, or at least soon. so i didnt even bother.

im sure they've procured arrangements by now, but they could have stayed at my place if they wanted to

no idea, they're still just walking to Where Else.

Back