[Epic Thread] This one is for you baby Girl!

It really is liberating, I like it, and i didn't even know id like it. Its made our sex life crazy the last few days.

I'd guess most people here are cool with it, it's just a vocal minority who cause shit. You'd think someone was holding a gun to their heads and forcing them to repeatedly click on these threads... If you're having fun and it's improving your sex life, go for it, and at least a few others get to enjoy it too :)

I just warned them of the issues they may encounter, it's their choice to continue doing what they are doing.

FACIAL FACIAL FACIAL!!

I just warned them of the issues they may encounter, it's their choice to continue doing what they are doing.

Yeah I wouldn't place bets on running for public office any time soon, but I'm sure by now they're aware of the risks and have accepted them though.

Bring it on...

Edit: Was really referring to the posts that only try to be abusive... Druggie, slut etc.

Last edited:
can someone just PM me when new pics are posted?

I don't want to have to read the threads of guys trying to steal attention away from nude pics. k thx

Hey Sim
Gratz on having a cute girl, who's fun and loves anal :)

but moreso, Gratz on pissing off the trollsquad.
I dont think I've seen them this riled up in awhile...

Keep the pics coming

Alright I just came on her face. It was the second cum of the day so its more clear liquid than white, but its still good. Would you guys rather wait for a huge white load or settle with the mediocre clear shot

Back