Empty Holster Protest

Protests are effective and are generally convincing. They do not alienate people and protestors always appear rational and caring.

Protests are effective and are generally convincing. They do not alienate people and protestors always appear rational and caring.

The method is not to walk in circles holding signs and shouting; the method is to wear a holster and go about your day as normal, informing people of the reasons for your wearing one when questioned.

I can see most of the people that would do this reacting calmly and rationally explaining their political views to anyone who may have an issue with what they are doing.

The method is not to walk in circles holding signs and shouting; the method is to wear a holster and go about your day as normal, informing people of the reasons for your wearing one when questioned.

You should also walk around without arms and explain to people that it's because the government won't allow you to have nuclear arms.

Having a holster would be great. A place to put your cell phone, keys, maybe some snacks. I think I might just buy one now.

On a serious note, does carrying a gun in a fanny pack make it concealed?

You should douse yourself in gasoline and set yourself alight.

Then you can claim to have the right to display firearms.

Having a holster would be great. A place to put your cell phone, keys, maybe some snacks. I think I might just buy one now.

On a serious note, does carrying a gun in a fanny pack make it concealed?

concealed in most cases means not visible...

also for guns laws there is the issue of "printing"

example i have a giant fucking handgun like dirty harry and its obvious even though my spandex shirt covers it up. cant do this.

Last time this happened at my campus there were two people doing it and both were fat white and acne ridden.

that sounds like the right demographic.

and the protest would have more of an impact with guns in the holsters. who's going to listen to you when you have an empty holster? no one, that's who.

Doing this would likely get you thrown off campus after some raging liberal feels "threatened" and "uncomfortable".

Back