[:ellen:] can we make this emoticon happen?

ARe you guys two different posters? You seem to scrotum troll together. Misery like company.

Is that the best you can do?

:ugh:

edit:
if that's the best you can do, this isn't going to be much of a challenge.

try again.
Misery like company?

uh

and why are you flexing and posting a picture of your fucking biceps, all you have to do is post your face with a sign that says tw and you could dispel all this horseshit. but you dont. because you're ellen

faggot

:lol: HK

rofl

holy shit

I gotta catch my breath after that post you made

each and every point you made was completely true

why do you keep pretending you aren't precise when we all know you're some faggot who fell in love with some girl over the internet?

1.jpg

these are my biceps

still want to fuck with me ellen?

hes thinks hes trolled us since the picture of his biceps isnt him

i mean, he tried this before and completely owned us last time :rolleyes:

but yeah, nice one HK LOL :rofl:

i cant believe HK owned arsin that badly then found a second pic of him on the internet

were you saving that for a thread like this?

if I woke up tomorrow morning, looked in the mirror and saw ellen degeneres staring back at me I'd probably kill myself

to be clear, i don't think ellen really is a lesbian comedienne. rather, ellen is a pasty/scrawny canadian twat who dresses like a preppy metrosexual who more than likely folds what he calls his cock and balls back behind his legs and listens to an inordinate amount of tracy chapman & indigo girls in his parents' basement whose walls are covered with posters of brian boitano & greg louganis

all you have to do is post your face with a sign that says tw and you could dispel all this horseshit. but you dont. because you're ellen

faggot

:signed:

i posted a picture of me holding a sign that says "negroid features: full lips and an upturned nose"

all you have to do is "hi tw"

but you won't. because you're ellen.

faggot

Back