[Election] last 4 days - how much bullshit will drudge/fox spew?

ZacH

Contributor
Veteran XV
How many bullshit headlines will they spew before the election? :lies:

:rofl: at this...

ZOGBY SATURDAY: McCain outpolled Obama 48% to 47% in Friday poll. He is beginning to cut into Obama's lead among independents, is now leading among blue collar voters, has strengthened his lead among investors and among men, and is walloping Obama among NASCAR voters. Joe the Plumber may get his license after all...

HEY DRUDGE WHERE DID YOUR GALLUP POLL HEADLINE GO?

r76332860.jpg

he's teaching his kid how to steal tvs

Better bullshit: Obama's aunt is living in a boston slum - and shes an illegal alien.

And shes collecting welfare. As an illegal.

And she donated $260 to his campaign - as an illegal alien. And the obama campaign accepted them. Which is, in and of itself, illegal per FEC rules.

Oh right, and she somehow got public housing as an illegal alien. That too. Gotta love taking the state for everything its worth whne you don't pay a dime.

Better bullshit: Obama's aunt is living in a boston slum - and shes an illegal alien.

And shes collecting welfare. As an illegal.

And she donated $260 to his campaign - as an illegal alien. And the obama campaign accepted them. Which is, in and of itself, illegal per FEC rules.

Oh right, and she somehow got public housing as an illegal alien. That too. Gotta love taking the state for everything its worth whne you don't pay a dime.

no link, I'm not buying it.

a person familiar with the matter told the AP late Friday. This person spoke on condition of anonymity because no one was authorized to discuss Onyango's case.

Not exactly hard evidence.

I find this worrysome, as an Obama presidency might lead to more of his relatives staying illegally on our soil.

Well, what exactly am I supposed to be worried about here?

This is awesome. The true Obama is coming out.

Kicked media off plane. Said it was because seats were not available, but gee, all 3 are republican reporters.

And now he's running from the media ordering them around.

The polls are rigged, they were rigged for Kerry saying he would win, it wasn't even close.

Back