[Economy] Is TW suffering?

.dave.

Veteran X
or am i the only one who has noticed ads within the threads while logged on.

Please tell me im not going crazy.

ah i guess vets are almost like guests now. we need to contribute! maybe next paycheck.

surprised they didnt post something on this.

i am gonna start saving up to become a contributor

how much is it $5?

It might take me a few months

if by hurting you mean continuing to run at a net loss like it has from its birth

then yes

I think a big part of the reason there is ever a problem is because there isn't anywhere to see, this is what it cost this month this is how much has been donated.

If we are running at a net loss one of the admins is being one hell of a sport paying the bill.

if they replaced one of the ads with a donation bar (we need X amount, we have Y amount), they'd probably get more money out of it :shrug:

no shit, people like to see that sort of shit, people want to give TW enough to survive and not flood it with extra if they already have too much

I think a big part of the reason there is ever a problem is because there isn't anywhere to see, this is what it cost this month this is how much has been donated.

If we are running at a net loss one of the admins is being one hell of a sport paying the bill.

i don't know if it is really at a loss, from what I've read from rayn's posts it generally always is, but I think he's a pretty good sport and just foots the bill.

I could be wrong though :shrug:

if they replaced one of the ads with a donation bar (we need X amount, we have Y amount), they'd probably get more money out of it :shrug:

eh, i'd rather 'buy something.' Paying to give other people custom titles would be nice, that sort of thing :shrug:

how does a profit share lose money I ask? I don't do shit but put a small % of my pay into it.. I should start reading my mail more often.

Back