EBOLA in Texas

How long should people be Quarantined for?

• Total voters
https://screen.yahoo.com/doctor-treated-ebola-west-africa-165643640.html

A doctor who recently treated Ebola patients in West Africa has been admitted to a New York City hospital with symptoms characteristic of the virus. Dr. Craig Spencer returned from Guinea ten days ago after working with Doctors Without Borders to treat people suffering from Ebola. He was admitted to Bellevue Hospital in New York on Thursday and is in isolation. Spencer was taken to Bellevue from his Harlem apartment in an ambulance by specially-trained workers with hazmat suits. He developed a 103 degree fever, nausea, pain and fatigue — typical symptoms of Ebola.

and here we go again

Craig Spencer happened days ago. Last time I looked he was listed in "serious" condition. He did get plasma from a survivor so he should improve, unless his organs start shutting down.

What is this?

"Australia issues blanket ban on visas for travelers from nations affected by Ebola outbreak - @Reuters"

That's racist!!!!

I think that is actually a ban on granting refugee status to anyone running from west Africa.

One politician (green) likend it to barricading the windows in a burning building.

I bet she doesn't have kids or live in an area where these people will be resettled.

Rule also applies to white people too

with all the things in australia that can kill some one. ebola shouldn't frighten them that much.

i got the flu.

i haven't diarrhea my eyeballs out yet so i dont think i have the Democrat flu but i am staying home today to sleep. feel like shat.

Massie is from the next district over. Wish he was my rep instead of this fuckwit jew

1024px-Official_Congressional_Photo_of_John_Yarmuth.jpg

Back