EA throws in the towel, puts games on Steam. Satan puts on a parka.

Pen

Veteran XV
I was waiting for the weekend deal on Steam (S.T.A.L.K.E.R is $4.99)

The banner was updated with the big announcement that several top EA titles were now on Steam and more would be coming (like Red Alert 3 and Mirrors Edge)

This is good news - I hate messing with physical media but I almost bought RA3.

The Spore games were the most pirated of 2008 so maybe EA figured putting them on Steam might cut down on that.

EA has had their own download store for a long time but it has been horrible - you can only download your game for 6 months after purchasing it and their client is just funky.

Very good news for Steam fans.

Welcome to Steam

11273_512.jpg

i go seal hunting with my best friend tarka

but all i can think about is how to get into his parka

im the only gay eskimooooo

in my tribeeeee

Well, that is good news. If only the Blizzard games would make it too.
I think there is room for two or 3 major online "steam" like distributors, I also like the one made by the "Galactic War" people.

Well, that is good news. If only the Blizzard games would make it too.
I think there is room for two or 3 major online "steam" like distributors, I also like the one made by the "Galactic War" people.

No there isn't.

The joy of steam is to not have different platforms, different media, different places to update, different user names and friends lists ect... I hope every online distribution system by Steam fails miserably, as they have been ever since Steam came out.

DL S.T.A.L.K.E.R. now

I hope it's good. Chernobyl has always appealed to my interest in post-apocalyptic.

Which Stalker is going for 4.99?

Either way, both have basically the same game play features but the first one is definitely more engrossing and scarier. The terrain, weapons, armor, and moving between the levels is better in Clear Sky (2nd one).

I think this be good news also.

I just opened steam to check it out. But this just reminded me again that i need a steam avatar.

Back