E3 live conference

c63e1ad3-8e41-4de3-8e21-b957db7e1bff.jpg

c10dadb1-4e8b-424f-99c0-9bfb350829fd.jpg

f4d8f436-e686-4e7a-b4d2-eb70f207b075.jpg

nintendo only makes games for kiddies and retardes they're a piece of shit XBOX Live is where its at get your head out of yoru asses you jap kiddy pokemon fuicks

FuFu said:
nintendo only makes games for kiddies and retardes they're a piece of shit XBOX Live is where its at get your head out of yoru asses you jap kiddy pokemon fuicks

:lol: you sir are funny.

holy shit, thats the zelda i was always hoping theyd make.

a nice darker zelda with adult link with badass fighting and action.

=BL=VorteX said:
and nintendo just stole the show with DS. its gonna be WiFi Online bitches!!!! And there is a new metroid game for it! Both screens can do 3d and 2d. one screen is touch screen!

I don't see how they stole the show when everyone already knew those facts. The game previewers seemed excited about the possibilities but so far all they've talked about are technology demos, and I don't really like the idea of playing games with a stylus.

The only big news they mentioned was that it's GBA compatible, which makes it look like a much more attractive device. I'll be more excited when I get to see some clips of games like Mario Kart really taking advantage of the two screens.

edit: The new Zelda looks sweet though.

Last edited:
the psp is looking nice also. im so happy they finally have six freaking buttons on these handhelds. and they didnt include analog thank god.
supposedly a capcom fighting game was showed on the psp... dont know what it was yet though.

Back