[Dublin] Ireland

TF_Grungir

Veteran XV
It's looking like i will be going there for work in April. Any cool things to do or places to go other than the regular tourist places?

It's looking like i will be going there for work in April. Any cool things to do or places to go other than the regular tourist places?

Just promise me you will use the pick up line from Hall Pass.

"Girl you must be from Ireland, because when I look at you my penis is Dublin"

You can't miss out on this once in a lifetime opportunity (plus, uh, yeah all the historical landmark stuff).

Pubs.

Lots and lots of pubs.

Oh yeah, and the Trinity University Library for the Book of Kells.

a good place to go is the airport for cheap ryanair flights throughout europe. i gotta 36 euro roundtrip ticket to italy next month

Pity you're not there at the end of March for St. Patricks Day.

Great city, nightlife is good. City-centre pubs can be very expensive but you don't have to go far for it to become cheaper. Lots of sights which will be clearly advertised in information booths once you get there. The best Guinness on the planet.

this thread is now about kathy ireland

231440_kathy_ireland_scaled.jpg

I live here.

Just bring all your money and we'll be happy.

Don't be a loud american and we'll be happy.

Don't say how everything is different where you come from and we'll be happy.

Don't mention the weather and we'll be happy.

Do your job and we'll be happy.

I live here.

Just bring all your money and we'll be happy.

Don't be a loud american and we'll be happy.

Don't say how everything is different where you come from and we'll be happy.

Don't mention the weather and we'll be happy.

Do your job and we'll be happy.

I travel overseas for work quite a bit, I'm not that guy :)
I will be staying at the Clyde Court... Anything cool to see/do around there? Any "must visit" pubs? I'll be there apr 27 through may 5. Working Monday through Thursday so I'll have the weekend.

I was in Ireland for 2 weeks and spent about 5 days in and around Dublin. Never stopped in the same pub twice and was still able to bar hop most days. There's the Guinness storehouse and the old Jameson distillery is kinda cool. I had more fun getting out of the city and seeing more of the country. Wicklow isn't too far away so you can take a hike around Glendalough. Beautiful.

Back