[Dubai][lol]Worlds tallest tower closes

tumblr_kxigag3TA81qz9bwro1_500.jpg

:rofl:

thats played out already anyways

now excuse me while I jump on a 2 hour flight to denver and ski on some great mountains. then fly back and drive a few hours to lake tahoe to ski some more. i'm assuming dubai has comparable skiing indoors :lol:

They should charge people to BASE jump off the spire to help generate extra revenue until they can lease out some units.

thats played out already anyways

now excuse me while I jump on a 2 hour flight to denver and ski on some great mountains. then fly back and drive a few hours to lake tahoe to ski some more. i'm assuming dubai has comparable skiing indoors :lol:

You assume incorrectly. The indoor skiing is mediocre. But then in Denver you can't ski in the morning and hit the beach in the afternooon, AFAIK. Swings and roundabouts.

Tower's open again. What shall we talk about now?

Well you could post about things other than Dubai and ignore people who prod you in the goal to become a poster whose existence isn't tied only to being cheerleader for your city. Of course this assumes it's not your goal to be a shitty poster.

Which part of "hit the beach" is confusing you?

the part where the beach is really ugly sorry :( :(

Basically it looks like you can do a bunch of different shit in Dubai but none of it is particularly great. Shitty skiing, ugly featureless beaches, etc etc.

Back