DrJonez i'm calling you out

um.. the original deal stated you would send me a box of twinkies. i will send you the power cable i have as soon as you send me the one i sent. and i will cover the shipping. and i will include the warranty info as soon as the trade is complete.

Is this some incredibly amazing power cable or something? I mean aren't they like 5 bucks?

wtf is going on here?

fraggle's Jew-meter is going ballistic at the prospect of trading a $5 dollar power cable for DrJonez's most prized possession, the box of Twinkies.

sxjfc1.gif

ahahahahahahahahaha

Ok Fraggle, let's make this an MLB 3 team deal.

I'll send you the twinkies in exchange for the warranty info. Jonez, you send me a sealed box of WOW booster packs (Hunt for illadan. None of that Dark portal or Azaroth shit) and I'll send you the warranty info and a picture of my left ass cheek.

Deal?

he won't even post in this thread again. i never lied to him, he lied to me and to data when he claimed he went out of pocket to buy a new power brick. this only proves it.

since u sent the wrong one, and he had to buy a new one... i think you should refund him the price of the new one. after that is received, then he can ship the old one back with the refund.

and who sells an xbox without including the existing warranty info?

Back