drive-by shootings: tutorial (very long)

IvoryKebab

Contributor
Veteran X
i've found that this method is the most effective way of killing/causing damage to property, without getting caught or killed, than any other kind of shooting. so i thought i'd give my knowledge on it. (btw im not just some troll talking about things i dont know. i've done these things before, and i wouldn't talk about anything i didn't know about, because i wouldn't want any of you getting caught either. so have faith in me.)

first things first. the mentality:

you have to be mad enough to do it. you shouldn't be afraid. somebody wronged you, so now it's time for payback. it's human nature at it's finest. whats the worst case scenario? you get killed. i'd rather be dead, and not have to worry about anything, than be alive and have people walking all over me. and a beer or 2 usuallly helps. alot of expert hitmen who write books (rolls eyes) would say thats a bad idea. but when you drink beer you forget about the consequences, and it's all a big joke. i prefer olde english 800. dont get drunk though. if your afraid you'll probably just make up an excuse for yourself to justify backing out.

basic materials:

a car (of course.) a crackhead should let you rent one for $20-$30. use any car thats not yours. make sure it's insured and has ok plates. because the last thing you want is a cop getting behind you, and the car coming back as uninsured. you can use temp tags (the ones you get after buying a car) and use fingernail polish remover to change the dates (if you saved the paper tag).

backpack, to put your tools in.

ammunition, you can never have enough.

mask, use pantyhose, because you can wear a baseball cap/skully, and have your mask on, but hidden under a hat. plus this does a good job of not letting dna get in the car (just an extra precaution).

gloves, not really necessary for this but it's good. in case you have to ditch the car.

fixed blade knife, again, optional, but anything can happen, last resort.

portable scanner, never really helped me but i have one.

a gun

a backup gun (i'll explain later)

weapons:
it all depends on the situation. whatever it is, you want it compact. a pistol, pistol gripped/sawn off shotgun, or a rifle with folding stocks or just pistol grip. because you want to be able to move around with it in the car. any long gun with a full stock wont really work. plus it's harder to hide. and it all depends on what your shooting, a house, or actually at people.

pistols: if your randomly shooting into a crowd, get a semi-auto, with the highest possible capacity you can get your hands on. a 9mm 15-17 round and a couple extra clips. auto's are best on a crowd of people outdoors.

revolver: if you can shoot well, and dont have that many targets, (3-4 people) use a revolver. because if you are a good shooter, you can hit what you aim at with a revolver, and revolvers are more powerful than semi-auto's. i suggest one with atleast a 4 inch barrel. the longer the barrel, the more accurate. and go with a .357 magnum, .44 magnum, or .45 long colt, all are extremely powerful. and i would reccomend you have atleast one speedloader. and remember the longer the barrel, the better. thats the point of a revolver, accuracy, and power.

rifles: if you use a rifle, the key is for it to be compact. you only want a semi-auto or fully auto (if you can get one). rifles are best at penetrating walls. so there good for shooting houses up (if your trying to kill someone). the cheapest ones will be either ak's or sks's. both are 7.62x39's. you want to have either folding stocks or a pistol grip on it though. the sks is better because the stripper clips are quick for reloading and they're cheap. the downside, they only hold 10 rounds.

shotguns: again compact. you'll probably get a pump, but you could possibly get an old cheap semi-auto for the same price. with shotguns, buckshot works best on crowds of people, while rifled slugs are best for penetrating houses. if you use a shotgun, keep extra shells handy. you can really mow people down with buckshot.

clothing: it doesn't really matter. try to wear long sleeves though, because then they cant even tell if your black or white (they'll probably assume your black). but since your not even getting out of the car it doesn't matter what color clothes your wearing.

testing: go in the woods and see how your guns shoot. see how far away you can hit something, and how fast you can aim and reload. shoot at targets about the same distance from the road as your targets on the night. just dont shoot at trees in your yard, because if your a suspect, and the investigators come snooping and find a tree with bulletholes in it, theyre cutting the tree down, and your busted when they match the ballistics.

payback: have your gear ready. never touch the bullets. dont do it at 3-5 am like some "expert hitmen" might say. because you'll be the only car on the road, and theyll most likely chase you if they pass you anywhere near the scene at 4am. plan on doing it at about 9-10 while it's dark, but theres still plenty of cars on the road. find the target. observe, do a ride by. who's outside, are there any cars in front, anything. circle around the block, this time, when your about 25 yards from the house, cut the lighst of, and drive slowly. slow way down when you get in front of the house. always shoot out of the drivers side. have the target on the drivers side. now do the deed. unless someone is shooting back, dont worry about reloading (this is why it's best to carry a backup gun). even if it's not much. becuase no matter what kind of gun you have, it's somewhat difficult to reload and drive off at the same time. if you used a shotgun or rifle, toss it in the backseat, and throw a jacket over it or something. btw, you have to come to a complete stop if using a shotgun or rifle because you need two hands to shoot, and cant steer. now, someone might call the cops (ususally neighbors because the targets are probably doing something wrong) but they wont have a description, because you cant make out the make/model/color of a car at night, and certainly not one with the lights cut off.

the getaway: cut the lights back on about 25 yards past. get on a well traveled road as quickly as possible, however get off the road in wich you commited the crime, before entering a main road, if the road is directly connected to the main road in wich you wish to get on. (the cops will be looking on the side streets). speed to get on it. i know what crown victoria headlights look like, so i would know when to slow down (btw, thats extremely usefull if your a criminal). but drive cool once you get on a main road. now get to a safe spot, out in the country, or home, or return the car. it would be good to have a place to stash the weapons on the way home pre-determined. under airconditioning units in alleys will work. wipe the guns down, you never know if you killed someone. if they are stolen, dont worry about the serial numbers. its best to just buy them on the street and you can assume they're stolen. you can buy them from classifieds, but do it a long time prior to the crime. and grind the numbers off. (people claim that even after you do this, the metal is more dense in areas and they can still get the numbers. thats not true, it's csi bs. it's possible i geuss if the numbers were stamped on, but it's unlikely that they'll be able to do this if you grind it deep enough).

now some of that was common knowledge, but most wasn't. again, i wouldn't tell you "it's unlikely you will be caught" unless i had gotten away with it several times myself. and trust me nothing is more satisfying than turning on to your street and knowing your home free. get some rest safely tucked in your bed, and know that you'll wake up with peoples respect. if you kill someone (depending on your city) youll probably make the news, in that case, i reccomend you leave the guns where you stashed them. it's extremely unlikely that you get caught, doing this, if you do everything exactly like i said, unless you do something stupid like doing it right in front of a cop, or pass a cop leaving the scene doing 20mph+ over the speed limit.

IvoryKebab said:
i've found that this method is the most effective way of killing/causing damage to property, without getting caught or killed, than any other kind of shooting. so i thought i'd give my knowledge on it. (btw im not just some troll talking about things i dont know. i've done these things before, and i wouldn't talk about anything i didn't know about, because i wouldn't want any of you getting caught either. so have faith in me.)

first things first. the mentality:

you have to be mad enough to do it. you shouldn't be afraid. somebody wronged you, so now it's time for payback. it's human nature at it's finest. whats the worst case scenario? you get killed. i'd rather be dead, and not have to worry about anything, than be alive and have people walking all over me. and a beer or 2 usuallly helps. alot of expert hitmen who write books (rolls eyes) would say thats a bad idea. but when you drink beer you forget about the consequences, and it's all a big joke. i prefer olde english 800. dont get drunk though. if your afraid you'll probably just make up an excuse for yourself to justify backing out.

basic materials:

a car (of course.) a crackhead should let you rent one for $20-$30. use any car thats not yours. make sure it's insured and has ok plates. because the last thing you want is a cop getting behind you, and the car coming back as uninsured. you can use temp tags (the ones you get after buying a car) and use fingernail polish remover to change the dates (if you saved the paper tag).

backpack, to put your tools in.

ammunition, you can never have enough.

mask, use pantyhose, because you can wear a baseball cap/skully, and have your mask on, but hidden under a hat. plus this does a good job of not letting dna get in the car (just an extra precaution).

gloves, not really necessary for this but it's good. in case you have to ditch the car.

fixed blade knife, again, optional, but anything can happen, last resort.

portable scanner, never really helped me but i have one.

a gun

a backup gun (i'll explain later)

weapons:
it all depends on the situation. whatever it is, you want it compact. a pistol, pistol gripped/sawn off shotgun, or a rifle with folding stocks or just pistol grip. because you want to be able to move around with it in the car. any long gun with a full stock wont really work. plus it's harder to hide. and it all depends on what your shooting, a house, or actually at people.

pistols: if your randomly shooting into a crowd, get a semi-auto, with the highest possible capacity you can get your hands on. a 9mm 15-17 round and a couple extra clips. auto's are best on a crowd of people outdoors.

revolver: if you can shoot well, and dont have that many targets, (3-4 people) use a revolver. because if you are a good shooter, you can hit what you aim at with a revolver, and revolvers are more powerful than semi-auto's. i suggest one with atleast a 4 inch barrel. the longer the barrel, the more accurate. and go with a .357 magnum, .44 magnum, or .45 long colt, all are extremely powerful. and i would reccomend you have atleast one speedloader. and remember the longer the barrel, the better. thats the point of a revolver, accuracy, and power.

rifles: if you use a rifle, the key is for it to be compact. you only want a semi-auto or fully auto (if you can get one). rifles are best at penetrating walls. so there good for shooting houses up (if your trying to kill someone). the cheapest ones will be either ak's or sks's. both are 7.62x39's. you want to have either folding stocks or a pistol grip on it though. the sks is better because the stripper clips are quick for reloading and they're cheap. the downside, they only hold 10 rounds.

shotguns: again compact. you'll probably get a pump, but you could possibly get an old cheap semi-auto for the same price. with shotguns, buckshot works best on crowds of people, while rifled slugs are best for penetrating houses. if you use a shotgun, keep extra shells handy. you can really mow people down with buckshot.

clothing: it doesn't really matter. try to wear long sleeves though, because then they cant even tell if your black or white (they'll probably assume your black). but since your not even getting out of the car it doesn't matter what color clothes your wearing.

testing: go in the woods and see how your guns shoot. see how far away you can hit something, and how fast you can aim and reload. shoot at targets about the same distance from the road as your targets on the night. just dont shoot at trees in your yard, because if your a suspect, and the investigators come snooping and find a tree with bulletholes in it, theyre cutting the tree down, and your busted when they match the ballistics.

payback: have your gear ready. never touch the bullets. dont do it at 3-5 am like some "expert hitmen" might say. because you'll be the only car on the road, and theyll most likely chase you if they pass you anywhere near the scene at 4am. plan on doing it at about 9-10 while it's dark, but theres still plenty of cars on the road. find the target. observe, do a ride by. who's outside, are there any cars in front, anything. circle around the block, this time, when your about 25 yards from the house, cut the lighst of, and drive slowly. slow way down when you get in front of the house. always shoot out of the drivers side. have the target on the drivers side. now do the deed. unless someone is shooting back, dont worry about reloading (this is why it's best to carry a backup gun). even if it's not much. becuase no matter what kind of gun you have, it's somewhat difficult to reload and drive off at the same time. if you used a shotgun or rifle, toss it in the backseat, and throw a jacket over it or something. btw, you have to come to a complete stop if using a shotgun or rifle because you need two hands to shoot, and cant steer. now, someone might call the cops (ususally neighbors because the targets are probably doing something wrong) but they wont have a description, because you cant make out the make/model/color of a car at night, and certainly not one with the lights cut off.

the getaway: cut the lights back on about 25 yards past. get on a well traveled road as quickly as possible, however get off the road in wich you commited the crime, before entering a main road, if the road is directly connected to the main road in wich you wish to get on. (the cops will be looking on the side streets). speed to get on it. i know what crown victoria headlights look like, so i would know when to slow down (btw, thats extremely usefull if your a criminal). but drive cool once you get on a main road. now get to a safe spot, out in the country, or home, or return the car. it would be good to have a place to stash the weapons on the way home pre-determined. under airconditioning units in alleys will work. wipe the guns down, you never know if you killed someone. if they are stolen, dont worry about the serial numbers. its best to just buy them on the street and you can assume they're stolen. you can buy them from classifieds, but do it a long time prior to the crime. and grind the numbers off. (people claim that even after you do this, the metal is more dense in areas and they can still get the numbers. thats not true, it's csi bs. it's possible i geuss if the numbers were stamped on, but it's unlikely that they'll be able to do this if you grind it deep enough).

now some of that was common knowledge, but most wasn't. again, i wouldn't tell you "it's unlikely you will be caught" unless i had gotten away with it several times myself. and trust me nothing is more satisfying than turning on to your street and knowing your home free. get some rest safely tucked in your bed, and know that you'll wake up with peoples respect. if you kill someone (depending on your city) youll probably make the news, in that case, i reccomend you leave the guns where you stashed them. it's extremely unlikely that you get caught, doing this, if you do everything exactly like i said, unless you do something stupid like doing it right in front of a cop, or pass a cop leaving the scene doing 20mph+ over the speed limit.
:huh:

(quoted)

Last edited:
Back