dream log 10/8/11

8-bit

Veteran
this is livejournal right? cool

so in my dream i was back on the high school basketball team, although everything was unfamiliar. we were scheduled to play but everyone on the team had to go pee. they told us just to go in and pee in the girls' locker room. we all went in and there was a girls' volleyball team in there. they were all just hanging out in various states of undress.

we were told to just go ahead. there was no toilet, only a large shower drain in the center of the room. i went to go pee first, to show my prowess as a male. before i started peeing, i started to realize i really had to take a dump. i couldn't pee successfully without crapping, and i was so embarrassed that i decided i couldn't do it. i went out the door to find a real bathroom.

10 minutes later, i went back to find my team and there was a large crowd formed around the locker room. apparently all the guys who went in to pee started to engage in a massive orgy with the volleyball girls, and because i wasn't there to pee in front of them, i missed out on the action. in my dream, i was able to witness the event from both perspectives; mine and my teammates. man i was jealous. after everyone was gone i went in there and there was brown liquid and sperm all over the floor with one guy cleaning it all up. also, the coaches that were supposed to intervene had fallen asleep.

pee in front of girls, u will get orgies

i had a dream that i met mark cuban, except for some reason he had two small penises growing on his face. he kept saying how his physical deformity never stopped him from achieving success. it was very inspirational. A+ would dream again.

Back