[Drawball] Original thread gone?

Calipso

Veteran XX
I didnt really want to make a thread but I did anyway :p . I suppose it was moved by request? It was sort of over anyway most if not all of us are banned haha. I get an even better website now when I go there.

I call it the BLUE DRAGON. Although instead of spitting flames...

Moved where?
TW have been really slow lately and sometimes down. Duane was bragging on drawball that he owned the entire forum. And all the sudden the drawball thread is 'removed'. By who and why?

I moved it to a private forum after receiving a lot of suspicious traffic on it earlier today while I was trying to locate the source of TW's server problems. Even after I took the forums down, there were 30-40 IPs which don't belong to registered users here all trying to access the last page of the thread. It made no sense. I wanted to see if moving it would help the server problems. It made no difference.

Regardless, I am not sure why the thread is continuing to have people try and access it directly non-stop, but for now just start a new thread for it and once things are cleared up I'll reopen the thread.

It will probably eventually stop, id say about 60% of us were banned. They ban anyone who makes a tribal war logo now. Although I wouldent rule out that someone is trying to fuck with the forum, either way Id say mission accomplished.

I get routed to an even better website when I go to drawball now.

Yeah, one more online community hates us because we used their rules to hit a nerve.

Also, I just spent 100% ink working on the vertical portions of the T and W. We'll see if I get banned.

Yeah, one more online community hates us because we used their rules to hit a nerve.

Also, I just spent 100% ink working on the vertical portions of the T and W. We'll see if I get banned.

That list of places we cant go anymore is getting a bit epic :lol:

Rayn, can we get a private forum with a mod to 'allow' people in for drawball? i know its asking for a lot, but we feel left out cuz TWars has it :(

plz :heart:

edit: all those people were viewing the drawball thread nonstop cause thats where we talk trash and do our battle plans, and its open for everyone to see.

so you could kill two birds with one stone! i know you can change around one of the lesser used forums for us :) :heart:

Last edited:
I managed to not get banned either. I did notice the other thread was gone though. I just figured an admin deleted for whatever. :shrug:

Yeah... a buddy of mine is a paid member over there. Been a couple of weeks since I talked to him. I also emailed one of their members a few times who works on their drawball stuff but he quit emailing me back. I'll ding my buddy and see if I can get any info on what they are doing.

Where? I'll help you fill it in.

Just above our old spot. I made a stupid error and made the yellow stick bigger than the white stick when it shouldve been the other way around though.

It looks like someone already desecrated the spots I cleared up with "TW = Goatse LOL"

he seems a little too proud of his drawball skills. he also seems to have a hard-on for dragons and other queer stuff like roses.

black-cloud-art.deviantart.com

Back