Dragonball Movie Poster

Dweezle

Veteran X
dragonballposterusrd2.jpg

Might be OFN but oh well.

Last edited:
yeah i would like to see a DBZ movie haha

It'll be a 32 part series.
You will have to wait about 5 years for each movie.

Each one will be about 4 hours long, with approximately 30 minutes of action and the rest of it being cheesy dialogue about how they are going to beat each other up, and how much power they are going to use. There will be plenty of extremely gay grunting and groaning as they attempt to scare each other away with their homosexual tendencies.

Last edited:
dragonball actually had a story.

dragonball Z had a 30 minute story, stretched into 6 episodes, and then repeated for 7 straight years.

Hero: "oh no! what is that!?"
Friend: "I don't know!"
bad guy: "AGAGHGHG I KILLED ONE OF YOUR FRIENDS!"
"OH NOES!"
2 episodes of bleached hair and sparring, with half of each episode devoted to 2nd tier characters who are off looking for the magical sushi palace of King Hakurandan or Emperor Hijakaso or Magi Kakkarato
and last episode, Goku (or Gohan, or whoever) almost dies, clothes all ripped, covered in dirt, thrown through 3 mountains, and manages to suprise the badguy by winning.

dragonball actually had a story.

dragonball Z had a 30 minute story, stretched into 6 episodes, and then repeated for 7 straight years.

Hero: "oh no! what is that!?"
Friend: "I don't know!"
bad guy: "AGAGHGHG I KILLED ONE OF YOUR FRIENDS!"
"OH NOES!"
2 episodes of bleached hair and sparring, with half of each episode devoted to 2nd tier characters who are off looking for the magical sushi palace of King Hakurandan or Emperor Hijakaso or Magi Kakkarato
and last episode, Goku (or Gohan, or whoever) almost dies, clothes all ripped, covered in dirt, thrown through 3 mountains, and manages to suprise the badguy by winning.
You should be a writer.

I would totally watch that.

That's actually the first time I've seen the Dragon Ball story was that movie as a kid. For the record, DB was a great but DBZ TV series was a steaming pile of shit. The manga for both were pretty decent, at least for their time.

Back