Dr. Huff - A True Patriot Whistle Blower

There's only so much of my time I'm willing to waste, so I don't want to read the book.
But out of curiosity I thought I'd take a look through the reviews.

Found this on goodreads:

Fred Peachman
25 reviews
1 follower

Written October 2022.

There were 22 chapters. The first 8 provided background on the author's life prior to his time with EHA (Eco Health Alliance). He felt they were necessary to explain what happened while he worked for EHA. They provided background information about his professional development.

In most chapters there was some distinct rambling going on. The book in summary:
On October 17, 2014, President Barack Obama’s Administration declared a moratorium on gain of function research. At about the same time, EHA submitted a research proposal to NIH (National Institutes of Health) titled “Understanding the Risk of Bat Coronavirus Emergence”. The proposal was submitted to get funding for gain-of-function research but the wording of the proposal obfuscated this fact. It was authored by Peter Daszak, President of EHA. The book's discussion of the proposal in Chapter 9 is important and must be read closely. Chapter 13, about the PREDICT program covers the introduction of Dr. Shi Zhengli to Dr. Ralph Baric by Peter Daszak. Baric is described as the "godfather of gain of function research" and Zenghli is from the Wuhan Institute of Virology. Baric taught Zhengli how to genetically engineer bat viruses using funding from the PREDICT program. Daszak pitched them both on the need to conduct gain of function studies on bat coronaviruses so that a vaccine could be created for whatever pathogenic virus resulted from the studies.

Readability:
The prose didn't always flow well. Many sentences were tortured to the point of discomfort while reading them. I have the feeling that the manuscript was never proofread for grammar, syntax, readability etc. This issue was compounded by an overabundance of acronyms, many of them ridiculous. E.g. "DRASTIC" for "Decentralized Radical Autonomous Search Team Investigating COVID-19". Really! I guess when you read any account of events closely tied to government you must expect this. As an example of how perplexing the acronym situation got in this book, consider this sentence from page 225: "After reviewing the NIH policy of how GoF and DURC recombinant DNA regulation is supposed to properly function, this begs the question: Was EHA’s GoF DURC work ever reviewed by the RAC?". You better stay fully immersed (don't read a piece of it and come back later) or you will not keep up. The book could at least have provided an index of acronyms.

Huff has expressed much concern for biosafety and biosecurity throughout the book, and described the lack of it in gain of function research.

He makes clear that for most of his professional life he was surrounded by scoundrels, miscreants, and ne're-do-wells. Because of his intelligence and diligent work ethic he was able to accomplish important things in spite of them. It is his opinions of these people (particularly Peter Daszak) that helped shape his opinions of what happened regarding covid. He left EHA in 2016 but has closely documented events and issues that happened since then.

Other notes:
Chapter 16: COVID Timeline starts in 1987! This chapter reiterates and summarizes the material in chapters 9 thru 15. If you got lost in the acronym stew, this chapter will bring it back together for you.

Chapter 20: describes U.S. government tactics to intimidate him, which led to his decision to become a whistle-blower. A very interesting account.

So: is this book the Truth About Wuhan? I'm inclined to believe so.

Why I think he wrote the book:
-To expose the truth and evil; he's a patriot.
-To cover his ass; he's been involved in shady shit and he knows it.
- He has a large ego (what scientist doesn't); he thinks it will make a great movie.

The fact the NIAs have tried to capture/hire him in the past to silence him.... give him security clearances that then keep his mouth shut, and he's avoided that, is an impressive tightrope he's walked with the government. But, it's the reason he's able to write about it now.

The book is pretty thorough about his background to help give credence and understanding. It is redundant and technical, and part of that is because some of it is testimony under oath he's already given.

C'mon man this has to be at least as interesting and important as Regg's Spiritual Grandpa...

...Chapter 20: describes U.S. government tactics to intimidate him, which led to his decision to become a whistle-blower. A very interesting account.

You guys were such butt holes I left off the exciting Hollywood stuff. The guy is former military and a bad ass. The way the government fucked his household is scary and nearly killed him and his wife. This shit reads true and the accounts are detailed.

Scooby once said he's on Twitter,,, almost would join to follow that... But Scooby hasn't posted anything more about him.....
your worse than cael, scooby

Why I think he wrote the book:
-To expose the truth and evil; he's a patriot.
-To cover his ass; he's been involved in shady shit and he knows it.
- He has a large ego (what scientist doesn't); he thinks it will make a great movie.

The fact the NIAs have tried to capture/hire him in the past to silence him.... give him security clearances that then keep his mouth shut, and he's avoided that, is an impressive tightrope he's walked with the government. But, it's the reason he's able to write about it now.

The book is pretty thorough about his background to help give credence and understanding. It is redundant and technical, and part of that is because some of it is testimony under oath he's already given.

C'mon man this has to be at least as interesting and important as Regg's Spiritual Grandpa...

You guys were such butt holes I left off the exciting Hollywood stuff. The guy is former military and a bad ass. The way the government fucked his household is scary and nearly killed him and his wife. This shit reads true and the accounts are detailed.

Scooby once said he's on Twitter,,, almost would join to follow that... But Scooby hasn't posted anything more about him.....
your worse than cael, scooby

perfect example of npc with mass formation psychosis

:srsly:

perfect example of a low information idiot that only has enough curiosity/life in him to loop troll

2ktzy8.jpg

Dr huff paid for my fauci

A long but clear read

Dr. Peter Hotez's Funding Linked to Controversial Chinese Military Scientists at Wuhan Lab
Funded by Dr. Fauci and Dr. Hotez's R01AI098775 grant, Dr. Shibo Jiang and Dr. Lanying Du collaborated with scientists from the People's Liberation Army and the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

I'm just giving the last paragraph, but the paper reads easily enough despite the science, and makes connections in the timeline that point to this man made bioweapon .

.....While Dr. Hotez criticizes congressional hearings on the origins of COVID-19, stating that they are “inviting fringe elements to testify and promote outlandish conspiracy theories,” even warning that investigation will “undermine the fabric of science in America,” it is crucial to examine the mounting connections between Dr. Hotez, Dr. Fauci, Dr. Jiang, Dr. Du, and Dr. Yusen with Chinese military scientists, the Wuhan Institute of Virology, and the suspicious furin cleavage site. This evidence demands a thorough investigation to uncover the truth about the origins of the COVID-19 virus, a truth that holds profound implications for people worldwide.

Back