dr dugong join community and says hello

dude used to live in chicago and had 0 ping. must be living overseas now. he carried ink and other ink remakes to many victories over all the bad teams.

dude used to live in chicago and had 0 ping. must be living overseas now. he carried ink and other ink remakes to many victories over all the bad teams.

lies, i carried ink after stellar begged me to turn you all into real men -- there was a time when there were 3 stacked teams - anemix's crew, nonreg's crew and then team undertow -- i skipped out on joining undertow the outcasts to help out ink. mischa did well along with everyone else -- no one carried it was a team effort -- thanks and good bye

Last edited:
lies, i carried ink after stellar begged me to turn you all into real men -- there was a time when there were 3 stacked teams - anemix's crew, nonreg's crew and then team undertow -- i skipped out on joining undertow the outcasts to help out ink. mischa did well along with everyone else -- no one carried it was a team effort -- thanks and good bye

hello snake :)
i thought u were only on ink for like 3 weeks or so and you left to start your own team??

Back