DOX map T2 remakes

I never played these a ton in T1, mostly because I was a D&D player. But we made CCD into a D&D map and I played that to death. This is a tremendously faithful reproduction of that map - more faithful than most of the original "Classic" maps.

The others probably are as well, I just played CCD enough to have a feel for it's accuracy.

Sabre, you amaze me. This is going to make me reinstall T2. Excellent work on all of your maps so far. I look forward to seeing more maps brought out by you.

One critique of MMDX. It is very dark. Mainly it suffers from the crappy T2 lighting in general. The ambient needs to be brought up a little bit. Other than that, I was blown away.

Sabre

Great work, but one suggestion, release these maps as a mappack. If someone finds a bug you just release a v1.x of the mappack.

Also, post them on Tribes2maps.com, there people will help with testing and will give you high grades for sure (placing your map on the top rated list).

Regards
BinderAJ

Im still really dissapointed with the remakes of RD, SH etc. These seem to be almost perfect in remake to their originals, I think it'd be great if Sabre re-did those other populars, like Hildebrand, DX(Properly) and the like.

Not to knock the other map makers, but Sabre here obviously has some talent.

Back