Dorm room pics thread, oh yea and [pics]

324-P1.JPG

964-P3.JPG

525-P2.JPG

815-P4.JPG

312-P5.JPG

I hope you like my shit hole

Osurak said:
well, you really didn't do a good job presenting it...

I mean, come on, why the fuck would we want to see your toilet?
thought you might like the dry piss caked to the floor

BloodyShark said:
take the ninja turtles out of the boxes. They're not going to be worth anything.
im not saving them in the boxes b/c i htink they might be worth something just waiting to get all 4 ;p then im gonna give them to my suitemate, wants to make a sculpture out of them or soemthing

Dr. Nick--You're suppposed to get dark-colored toilet rug. It hides the dried piss that would otherwise cake up on the floor.

Well, I'd own all you fools wiht my loft that swings down from the cieling, but opus is closed now so you all gonna have to remember that i can qwone you.

Oh god.
I need to find a camera to get pics of this place.

It is a "double room", but something like 20' by 10'. There is one outlet for each side. The furniture is from the 60s. Half the tile on the floor is like rotted away.
If we turn on both computers and the TV at the same time, the breaker goes off.

yea im swedish, hence the flag, i go to pitzer, one of the claremont colleges, aka pomona, scripps, harvey mudd, and claremont mckenna. yea our dorms suck but they are the biggest of the 5 c's

Aestis said:
I feel sorry for you because you're swedish
haha why, b/c we have the hottest women, or the cleanest place to live or we have the best family oriented lifestyle or is it because our education is 3rd in the world, about 4 slots before the U.S.? if none of those please tell me which reason it would be ;p

i thought you being from texas would be smarter, maybe its b/c u are in austin, people in dallas are smarter ;)

Back