dont get a blackvue dash cam

trop

Veteran XV
ive had it now for a while and i don't like it. The vid quality is a lot lower bitrate than I thought it would be for the price point and the app is fucking terrible, there is no polarizing filter so the reflections of my vents are very apparent in the vids and the silver colors on the camera and the mount ruin any stealth appearance.

In a year or so once the warranty is done i'll put on a modded firmware that will increase the bitrate and hopefully a far better app is out. Currently when I save vids to my nexus 4 over wifi I can't even recover them because the app saves them to a place that you can't access without rooting the phone, how fucking stupid is that?

get a iltronics itb-100hd for a decent mid price camera and the finevue cr-500hd with polarizing filter for a premium camera

Why the fuck isn't there a quality north american designed camera with wifi that also has a good quality app

DailyRoads... On android. Just mount your phone in a way so that it can still record the road. Perfect fine videos. I can post a short one if needed.

Back