[Donate Accountz] Help ruin T2 serverz

Darkstrand

Veteran X
Hi,

My buddy, Nevares, and I like to ruin gameplay on a server called "=rebels= katabatic." It's a terrible server full of newbs and the admins on it keep it on katabatic 24/7. We'll go in there and cause all sorts of chaos and make fun of people but every once and a while, despite our best efforts and cunning, we get an account banned.

The idiots are WAY too stupid to IP ban so we just keep using accounts. However, our supplies are running low. Help continue the war on T2. Donate ur old unwanted accounts via PM.

It's for a good cause.

You'll still be able to use ur accounts in the future. However, do the nature of our epic conflict we can't guarantee they won't be banned from rebels kata.

somehow t2 devolved

because i've played it since 3 months after release and I have never seen noobs bigger than those on the rebels servers

you know how the shittiest players on any server would always be farming or hding

well take that concept and raise it to the 5234234 power and that's the kind of skill level that exists on that shitty server

i always played on that server under the name fistfuck

its the most fun loading up all the turrets with mortar barrels

Its stupid fun and you know it. Even if you have to end up playing kata 200 times over which does suck. The game is actually going through a tiny revival and for some reason that particular server is where they all gather. So there are a lot of newbies on the server but at times you can get balanced teams and it can be fun.

I've played on shithole, rebels, TV they all get stupid at times. Shithole plays the same 3 maps over and over and LT constantly. Everything else in T1 land is shifter and other whacky mods.

Last edited:
Back