Does this deserve a thread?

StarSeige - A whole new universe of 3-D combat sim, Starsiege is sure to become a classic. Its fine attention to detail, ease of use, and stunning graphics pull the player into the game. The year is 2829, and Cybrid drones have scrutinized human behavior and are ready to descend on earth. Choose your character as either a human warrior or a Cybrid death machine.

Hunt your prey across vast landscapes, through fortified bases, and war-ravaged cities in 3-D worlds. Record single and multiplayer games for later playback. A printed 184-page manual and a 152-page full-color Compendium of the Starsiege Universe are included.
# Battle through an incredibly rich universe, with 45 single player and multiplayer missions
# Unprecedented terrain detail in 9 unique planetary environments
# Over 40 futuristic weapons to choose from, and more than 35 Hercs and tanks to pilot
# Highly optimized software renderer for great graphics without a 3D card
# Advanced 3D accelerator support for 3Dfx and Open GL

Starsiege Tribes - This first-person perspective game sets tribe against tribe. Although single players can train and practice alone, the real heart of this game is its multiplayer design. This focus on working as a member of a tribe, together with dynamic graphics and seamless integration between exteriors and interiors, make this game unique.

I dunno, I could almost get a 5 Dolla Foot Long with that kinda money and get much much more satisfaction I think

I originally had a burned copy of T1 (when burners were 50 lb 2x2 ft boxes).

I decided to buy a legit copy a year or so later. It was this, in the bargain bin at costco, for $15. I still have that bigass manual with the timeline and story.

WE FELL OUT OF OUR HERCS ON SOME CRAZY PLANET WITH TERRIBLE WEATHER CONDITIONS AND NOW WE MUST FIGHT FOR THESE FLAGS!!!!! ~wdeath

Back