Does anyone use/have signed a Confidentiality Agreement?

i have signed one

without reading it, i'm going to go ahead and assume the act of sending it to you would likely violate it in some way.

are you genuinely this stupid?

i have signed one

without reading it, i'm going to go ahead and assume the act of sending it to you would likely violate it in some way.

are you genuinely this stupid?

He wants an unsigned agreement. Like a form.

And no, I don't have one. Talk to a lawyer?

NDAs? plenty, I do tech stuff for a major telco, so it's a pretty regular kinda thing. But again, nothing I have handy to send on ;)

in fact, a co-worker was damn near fired for blurting out his opinion of the iphone 4 on facebook a few days before it was released here. Fucking idiot.

I deal with NDA's and CDA's all the time at work. But I won't send them to you because TW is not a safe place.

I signed one when I was working for a company that was doing work for the DOD last summer. But I wasn't allowed to keep a copy.

I signed one this morning. Going back to work at the same company that develops and tests for the DOD. I don't think there exists a "generic" document like that, they're all different.

I signed one this morning. Going back to work at the same company that develops and tests for the DOD. I don't think there exists a "generic" document like that, they're all different.

...by work do you mean paid test subject?

don't drink or eat anything red.
:eek:

:spineyes:

Back