Does anyone have a "Deck" LED keyboard?

Id rather have a keyboard with a mouse pad on it and no lights than a keyboard with lights on it and no mouse pad for over 145$. I've been using my DiNovo Edge for years with no problems, I'm actually typing from the couch without dragging a mouse around.

Id rather have a keyboard with a mouse pad on it and no lights than a keyboard with lights on it and no mouse pad for over 145$. I've been using my DiNovo Edge for years with no problems, I'm actually typing from the couch without dragging a mouse around.

I'd prefer the dinovo mini since it's smaller than the edge and has a flip over cover for it. I've actually been considering getting that to use with XBMC when I am watching movies or tv shows.

I'd prefer the dinovo mini since it's smaller than the edge and has a flip over cover for it. I've actually been considering getting that to use with XBMC when I am watching movies or tv shows.

Also a good one, but I prefer the size of the edge simply because I use an office chair/couch often, and put the keyboard in my lap.

eakus1_640.jpg

Been using it for 5+ years now, still rock solid.

I don't understand the craze for those LED lit keyboards. I know where every fucking key is on my keyboard, no need for me to have them light up and distract the fuck outta me.

I also love having the laptop style keys, super quiet and fast response.

Last edited:
The Luxeed keyboards look pretty stupid and are not well made.

The Deck keyboards are built to last and I am tired of replacing keyboards.

Most of the time, the paint wears off after a year or so. I had the original G15 which I liked but the key cap letters wore poorly and they KB developed problems (WTF is with a 1yr warranty on a $100 keyboard Logitech?)

The Deck will not wear out and they keycaps will not wear either.

I hate laptop style keyboards and the Luxeed looks stupid as hell (I had to say that twice). I am sure my kid would love one but seriously - who wants dancing colored lights on their keyboard?

Logitech is usually awesome with warranties. I called them about a replacement MX700 because I liked it so much a year or two after the warranty (wanted to buy a refurb). They sent me a brand new MX1000 for free, no questions asked. Microsoft used to be the same way with their hardware

Back