do you think it is acceptable for family/relatives to physically fight

i'm just wondering because my brother always wants to fight me and i know i can kick his ass so i feel no need to posture back or anything

but i am wondering if i am on grounds if i beat him up really bad one time

Isn't he older than you? Kick his ass.

only got into one fight as adults with my younger brother. Only one punch was thrown... i still feel bad about it to this day

i'm just wondering because my brother always wants to fight me and i know i can kick his ass so i feel no need to posture back or anything

but i am wondering if i am on grounds if i beat him up really bad one time
Only the younger one has that right.

I broke my best friends nose once, after it was said and done there was no hard feelings.

Only women hold grudges after a fight

I guess it depends on what your definition of acceptable is. I think its natural--if you have siblings (similar in age) you are going to fight with them.

Sons will fight with their fathers. Moms will fight with their daughters. Usually these fights are just verbal, but some sons and fathers have to actually physically fight it out. History is filled with stories about fathers and sons having it out with each other.

When I was 10 or so, my older brother wanted me to wake him up for Basketball practice. I forgot and was playing Quake or something. Anyway, he woke up and was mad, and he threw me into a recliner (which broke).

I got back up and went back to my game. The argument was settled.

my older brother and i got into a fight once

he used to take my guitar, amp, and pedals and leave em at his friend's houses, take my shit apart and destroy it

i had asked for my things back for over 2 months and got just my guitar back which was fucked with

i got mad at him one day asking for my amp back and i wouldn't let it go and we ended up just getting into each others face, which then led into a fist fight

he got on top of my shoulders/arms and started landing some punches in my face

i finally got him off me and started getting a few hits in as well. we ended up in the hallway at our parent's bedroom door and this mattress fell on us that was against the wall

i guess he was winded and ended up puking right on my fucking entire arm

our faces were jacked up and bleeding, after about 2 hours he went up to the store, bought my a mountain dew and a snickers and we smoked a joint in the garage.

my dad came home and i thought we were fucked but dude had a cold and couldn't smell the bud

good shit

Back