Do you still regularly game?

Ok, this is good to hear.

From the sounds of it, it is mostly affecting the PC community and while people are also complaining about the gameplay on consoles, it doesn't appear to be as widespread as on the PC. I am in wait mode for now to make sure all the bugs etc. have been worked out.

For most games that come out nowadays, it's just best to wait six months to a year and then buy it in a sale since you'll get a better-optimized game for less money. So many games are being put out in a shitty state it's getting really ridiculous.

For most games that come out nowadays, it's just best to wait six months to a year and then buy it in a sale since you'll get a better-optimized game for less money. So many games are being put out in a shitty state it's getting really ridiculous.

you can blame diversity hiring for that.

Got Age of Empires 4 recently. Just mucking around playing it against AI. Occasional fun. Waited till it was on discount.

thx plas showed me how to embed .mp4

mp4 from AOE2, but the games are similar.

Only issue I've had is using the targeting function. Can't switch targets using right stick.

hunt: showdown a few times a week, still an amazing game
destiny 2 when i dont want to sweat it up
valheim for chilling and building stuff

mix in dark and darker, eft, marauders, and the cycle sometimes

Since the mid 60s

Army barracks, 1965.

size0-full.jpg

Cool. Mid 60's is when EEOC started. '65 actually. Shockingly sweeping social change doesn't happen instantly.

Back