Do you clean your own vehicle?

I just take along my car cleaning supplies when I go to a party at someone's house. I can have a drink or two and then go outside and detail my car. Get home and listen to some MP3s. Then drink the water and go to bed.

Did I do it right? 

Vacuum it out once a year or so. I never wash it unless we get a ton of road salt on there in the winter and get a warm day, then I'll just take it to one of those quick hose it off kind of places. To me it is just a car... :shrug: Of course I live in a place where winter eats cars alive so I never really get too attached.

Uh well it wouldn't if you washed your fucking car. Get the salt off and take care of it and it will last. You need a wash that gets the undercarriage.

I have a company car and I still hand wax it. I don't hand wash because I live in a city apartment but I run it through the car wash once a week.

About once a year I take it to the cheerleaders' fundraiser carwash. [no pedo]

About twice a year I clean the interior.

It's a working truck, not a status symbol.

Uh well it wouldn't if you washed your fucking car. Get the salt off and take care of it and it will last. You need a wash that gets the undercarriage.

I have a company car and I still hand wax it. I don't hand wash because I live in a city apartment but I run it through the car wash once a week.

What's odd is they only salt the roads when it is really cold for some reason... :)

HT_BuffaloNY_MEM_160111_4x3_992.jpg

Last edited:
About once a year I take it to the cheerleaders' fundraiser carwash. [no pedo]

About twice a year I clean the interior.

It's a working truck, not a status symbol.

def pedo. its ok tho, theyre fucking wet soapy cheerleaders in bikini swimsuits.

also, dish soap is best carwash soap.

Last edited:
Dish soap is horrible car wash.

It strips the wax off. Leaving your car to raw dog the elements, always use protection

if yer gonna wax yer car, u should remove nasty dirty old wax first. and clear coat is paint. dish soap does not hurt paint.

Should have been .. "If your vehicle cost over 40 grand, do you clean it yourself?"

Nissan sentra? Gas station car wash that beats the ever living shit out of it.

I hand wax my 05 Elantra every week and polish the 18" rims but lately there's micro scratches under the finish that drive me crazy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gas station car wash isn't too bad here. I've noticed a new kind of carwash popping up. Its an auto car wash but its like the carwash is turned inside out. Normally in auto car washes you pull up to one end and get dragged through a 'tunnel'. These car washes just don't have a 'tunnel'.

It completely upsets the natural order of things

Hate vacuuming out your car interior?

Use your electric leaf blower to blow it out!

1) Remove EVERYTHING from inside car including floor mats and those nice sunglasses on the dash.

2) Open all doors. Optional: open rear hatch or trunk and flip rear seat backs down.

Blow all the crap out the open doors. You will need to work from opposite sides of the vehicle to get the crap out. Blow the dust out of the fabric seats, door pockets, dash and headliner. Slide the front seats full forward, blow, then full back to get at all areas.

Enjoy clean interior done in about 20mins.

You're welcome!!

Blow

Back