do finalheaven a favor! need diablo 2 cd keys

Status
Not open for further replies.

finalheaven

Veteran XX
I was wondering if anyone can do me a favor and give me some diablo cd keys. for normal and expansion. I would like two different sets in order to play with one of my friends. i lost the keys but i seemed to have found my cds. i wanted to just play for old times sakes. thanks in advance and if not oh well.

this isn't a warez site

COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL, DCMA, AND 'WAREZ'

Posting copyrighted material and software is against the rules and a serious offense. We are not a file trading or torrenting forum. Trafficking in DCMA protected material may warrant a ban, so keep that shit where it belongs and away from our forums where we can be held potentially liable.

sigh, always the idiots are first to respond. im not asking for how to d/l illegal files nor how to hack or crack games. i am asking for legit cd keys that people have bought in the past and who wouldn't mind me using them for a little while. anyone?

report.gif

Reported. Enjoy your vacation.

i miss the good old days, where people were actually friends with other people on this forum. thats before it grew so big that now random idiots and people come from all over the place to sign up and reply with useless comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back