DirecTV sucks.

RC

Veteran XX
At least for NHL fans..

I don't understand the logic behind this..

I ordered NHL Center Ice. I get EVERY game except for ones shown on Versus.
I do not get channels like TSN and RDS regularly, but when a game is on, I'm given access to those channels.

Shouldn't this be the same when a game is on Versus?

She is saying in order to get this game I would need to upgrade to another package which includes Versus. (which I dont give a fuck about except when a hockey game is on).
Its not like I need to upgrade to a package which has TSN in order to see games on TSN. Why is this the case for Versus? It makes no sense!

:ftard:

No, it shouldn't be the same with Versus since Versus has the national rights to those broadcasts while the rest of the ones on Center Ice are either regional games or are from Canada.

what the fuck versus is part of like the 2nd to lowest teir package. i have it.

i don't have center ice because versus and comcast sports net gives me all the games i need.

the reason you can't get it if its on versus is because they have a deal to broadcast the game... so you have to watch it on that, esp if you're in the games main market - football works the same way.

Cox is only getting better. The OnDemand service is unbelievable. Practically any movie, any TV show is available OnDemand.

I don't watch a lot of TV, so I don't need 65 more bull shit channels, like WGN and DIY network.

I should just get FiOS :) It's not a big price difference

if you're looking for a cheap tv service that you can add little things to, go dish network.

i left dishnetwork because we added too much shit, and it became more expensive than direct tv.

Fuck, I don't watch shit for TV either. Any more, I just leave it on History, or Discovery. I also like to go thru the movie channels at night before I go to bed.

Zack Galifinakis is my favorite new actor. Due Date is the funniest movie I have ever seen in my life.

Hulu Plus for all Criterion films and a ton of TV shows..
Netflix for movies

Exactly.. my quick select channels are nhl network, discovery (oh wait, direcTV axed it from this package), history and comedy central.

Back