dillinger, is LOD sleeping on mstrikes bed while shes staying with you in philly?

some fucking korean kid just had to forfeit a starcraft match cause he slipped a disc in his back

how the shit does a pro sc player slip a disc

Hey, I'm flying into PHL Sunday morning around 11am. Anyone wanna meet me to hit Pat's King of Steaks? Yes, I know, most people in Philly think it sucks, but it is ground zero for Philly cheese steaks. Going to be about 30 degrees when I show up.

Damn, I wouldve met you and fraggle for some cheese steaks.

I have just been drinking too much on my own to make it there.

Go to Tony Lukes for better cheese steaks.

hey dillinger what exactly are you and lod doing then? are you taking her sightseeing? did you show her the liberty bell? the franklin institute? did she run up the rocky stairs? has she even eaten a cheesesteak yet? give us some updates if you're 'just friends' and all.

dillinger's relationships sound pretty awesome

his ex hits on other dudes in front of him

and his latest obsession is a tribalwar reject who has passed terraforce's protein shakes through her digestive system

dillinger and mstrike are the tw biggest faggots on tribalwar

i'd rather hang out with jason kotz that either of those two losers

gigs: she's still a cute girl nontheless. understatement though saying that she has some problems. Plus you know terra probably couldn't even breach the labia with that azn penii

this past summer hellraisr and lod were talking and she was going to come on the nyc trip, but glare and i gave him so much shit for even wanting to bring along terraforce's cumdumster to a guy trip she eventually didn't come

this goes to show how pathetic dillinger is. he goes to vegas with friends, somewhere where he shouldn't want to bring any females and should want to go out big with his boys, but instead he invites LoD

what a pathetic fucking queer

this past summer hellraisr and lod were talking and she was going to come on the nyc trip, but glare and i gave him so much shit for even wanting to bring along terraforce's cumdumster to a guy trip she eventually didn't come

this goes to show how pathetic dillinger is. he goes to vegas with friends, somewhere where he shouldn't want to bring any females and should want to go out big with his boys, but instead he invites LoD

what a pathetic fucking queer

sweet. i dont know dillinger though.

I feel like i need to buy a smartphone and get some sort of IRC on it to stay up to date.

find me this solution

Back