Diamond Sword cameo in EVE Online? [GC2005]

Dalmar

Veteran X
Holy shit, does that not look like a blatant rip-off of Diamond Sword!? Apparently EVE: Online had a booth setup at GenCon 2005 this year, featuring Diamond Sword (with axes, oops). :lol:

gc2005c.jpg

DSword%20Warrior.JPG

I guess the AXE instead of the SWORD is what keeps these warriors from being DS, fucking posers. :razz:

And at the same time I fail utterly to see what platemail-armored axe-weilding tribes plagiarizers have to do with EvE. . .which is, as far as I can tell, a game about sitting in one place in a very pretty spaceship, mining rocks.

Dalmar said:
Holy shit, does that not look like a blatant rip-off of Diamond Sword!? Apparently EVE: Online had a booth setup at GenCon 2005 this year, featuring Diamond Sword (with axes, oops). :lol:

DSword%20Warrior.JPG

I guess the AXE instead of the SWORD is what keeps these warriors from being DS, fucking posers. :razz:

Hey, I have that full size painting on my wall!

I actually like the fact that traces of tribes can still be seen. I still think the old Dynamix art team should sue, get some cash, and remake T1 with better gfx :shrug:

FishStix said:
I actually like the fact that traces of tribes can still be seen. I still think the old Dynamix art team should sue, get some cash, and remake T1 with better gfx :shrug:
Brilliant. Give this man a cookie...wait...TWO cookies. :) (noreally I think it's a good idea :p)

Back