diablo 3

i wanna do some fuccin SK runs to get some rares and shit.

this shit is really like training for the AH, imo.

most of the rare drops off of SK are ok, but it's unusual to get one that you'd use for your main. most of the nubs can't tell the diff tho, so they end up buying mediocre shit for a decent amount of gold. likewise, i saw some guy put up some rare bracers with really awesome stats and low buyout. only on for like 20 min before i bought out.

mastering the AH is like 70% of the game.

i just wanna plaaaaaaaay
i got all new hardware. gonna switch out the dual 19" inch monitors for a 24" or 25" unless this is released before then...

CurvedMonitor2.jpg

dunno how this would work with just 1 monitor though.

edit: never mind. the screen draw distance for monsters is slightly over 1 screen. poster of the vid said mobs would just appear near the edges of the middle monitor

That doesn't say much about the game when you take a step back and look blizzard's playerbase from recent titles.

Probably less than 5% of WoW players can clear current raid content pre-nerfs/welfarare purples. I'd also wager less than 5% of SC2 players have beaten the campaign on brutal.

It says a lot when you're limited to a 4-player game and how easy D2 was.

no amount of defense will save a barbarian or monk that gets disconnected in the middle of a non-trivial fight..

Sure it does.

Most the time you're with a group and NOT killing a boss. The mob line will get killed and your party will realize you're DC and most times camp you until your toon disapears or you come back. Hell, the chance of that happening is only going to increase since you dont puke your itemz out at death.

Ive never lost a toon to dc because of this. Prolly luck, since I didnt have regulars that I played with.

Whats the hardware specs for this? wanna make sure my son will be able to play cause im not upgrading his shit.

E8400 Dual core
6gb ram
SSD Drive
GForce 550 TI

It ran BC2 and BF3 without issues

Uh, if it runs BF3 without issues it's not going to be a problem with Diablo 3. Why the fuck do people ask stupid hardware requirement questions about this game?

Blizzard games don't exactly strive to push graphical capabilities.

Back