Diablo 3 - Season 6

Tic

Veteran XX
Anyone playing?

Considering firing it up tonight after the wife and I return from Wonderland, if anyone's interested.

No idea what the best class is this season etc etc - may try a WD.

diablo 3- the game where you spend all your time looking for better gear so it will be easier for you to find better gear.

diablo 3- the game where you spend all your time looking for better gear so it will be easier for you to find better gear.

shh... thats blizzards secret that no d3 players are allowed to know. now chief executive jewginger goldstein will sue us for our jewgold :scared:

Diablo 3 is essentially a single player co-op at this point. There's no reason to interact with another human being whatsoever.

ironically d3 flatfoots are the greatest userbase of my yolomouse shit... as if im the armsdealer for the enemy country

Happy's hard on for blizzard and Diablo aside (ironic though since he loves hearthstone), I like trying out different builds - going to run a WD this one, I want to make that build where she runs around like a chicken lol

I guess this is the part where the Lord of Destruction players come in and giggle.

yea d2 hellmode was tough at first. builds weren't as figured out and weren't as easy to figure out. also the game was a laggy pos so u always had to be ready to exit game if u got screen lag or whatever

d3 is prty gay for a multiplayer game

Yea, All those spellbooks really made diablo 1 complex. How did you decide on a build with all those viable items?

The only choice you got in Diablo was whether or not you wanted to be a white guy, a black guy, or a girl. Aside from certain stats, everything came out exactly the same.

Last edited:
Back