Dexter: Season 6

KiLLeR2001

Veteran XX
Episode 1 of the new season has been leaked on IPT and other various torrent sites. Grab it now. Discuss.

Very good season opener if I may say so myself.

I'm going to take a guess. Dexter will go up against some other serial killer. His sister will fuck at least one other guy. Said serial killer will become aware of Dexter and his "Dark Passenger". Some innocent cop will start to suspect Dexter. So Dexter will have to tread carefully to avoid getting caught.

That just about sums up seasons 1 through 5, I doubt six will be any different. So in short. Dexter sucks. They rehash the same tired crap every fucking season.

I'm still have to watch the finale of season 3. I watched the first two seasons in like 2 weeks. I watched most of season 3 over 2 years.

I'm going to take a guess. Dexter will go up against some other serial killer. His sister will fuck at least one other guy. Said serial killer will become aware of Dexter and his "Dark Passenger". Some innocent cop will start to suspect Dexter. So Dexter will have to tread carefully to avoid getting caught.

That just about sums up seasons 1 through 5, I doubt six will be any different. So in short. Dexter sucks. They rehash the same tired crap every fucking season.

This post made me decide not to watch Dexter season 6. Way to go guy!

Too early to tell but so far based on this new episode, all your guesses are wrong.

Spoiler

I don't understand how you could say that it is particularly repetitive.. Yes, if you boil the show down to him killing people, every season is about him killing people.

Every season has had unique story lines. It is nothing like the abomination that House has been the last 3 seasons (at minimum). I don't know why Hugh Laurie keeps doing it.

I don't understand how you could say that it is particularly repetitive.. Yes, if you boil the show down to him killing people, every season is about him killing people.

Every season has had unique story lines. It is nothing like the abomination that House has been the last 3 seasons (at minimum). I don't know why Hugh Laurie keeps doing it.

Because he's making boatloads of money and he'd be foolish to turn it down.

imo, that episode was pretty bad. Also, has anyone ever given a single fuck about Guerta and Batista?

Batista is my homedog yo, and LaGuerta is ok..

Idk I'm just a sucker for Dexter as a whole, loved every season, although season 5 was kind of a let down..Was still good overall.

I could not stand the best friends with the DA part. It was painful. I really hated that dumb bastard.

Lyla had a nice fucking body, though.

Oh - and I can't stand dexter's wife - even though she was hot.

Back