Deus Ex- Not aging well.

burnsep

Veteran X
I recently reinstalled and realized that Deus Ex could certainly use a re-skinning, like the Rebirth mod for System Shock 2. Anybody know if such a project was undertaken, or any other way to make this awesome game look better?

Really? I played it last summer for like the 4th or 5th time and loved it just as much as I did the first. Sure it isn't as pretty but it was never beautiful.

The game still rocks the block, I'm just wondering if either fans or the developers took the time to reskin or in any way improve the game, be it graphically or through other mods. Since it happened for System Shock 2, which was far less popular than DE, I thought the question was worth a shot.

Amazing game, have played through it 6 times so far, maybe ill pick it up again when I'm out of school in a couple months.

i never finished it, but i remember the graphics being pretty bad the first time i played it too. when i reinstalled, i couldn't even play it.

I dunno, the graphics really don't faze me in Deus Ex at all. Me and my brother replay it all the time, it is damn awesome.

Then again, most of the games I play are 5+ years old. Graphics really aren't a big thing with me.

Back