Deus Ex: Human Revolution

I was going to go non-lethal, then first mission I started killing people...

I've now got an assault rifle with laser targeting, a silencer, up'ed dmg, and it has auto-tracking flechettes.

And a pistol that has laser targeting, silencer, ammo capacity upgrade, up'ed dmg, up'ed rate of fire.

And a crossbow with a lead module.

Screw non-lethal.

this game is fucked i've done the first mission walked outside and did the next mission to get a chip out of a brain, then somehow getting in the protestor territory hacking an antenea then they send me off to do a huge fucking mission that i have no augmentation or anything for, i have no idea what is going on all i know is i picked up chip in a brain i spent 4 hours sneaking through vents and shit because i have no fucking ammo for anything
theres no fucking log on what these people said to me, just a vague description of the mission

tab

DSPN2.png

So im pretty sure this game wont run on my 4year old macbook with 2.2Dual core, with 2gb ram and a crappy basic intel gma950 64mg video card...

This is basically the only game that has come out in 8 years i've wanted to play at all...damn. Its sounding like its just as awesome as the first.

Game is still great. I started over on hard difficulty and am ghosting every level. I made some poor choices upgrading weapons and wanted to start over. Going to be using just the pistol, tazer, and crossbow this go around.

Quick questions for anyone who has used the "punch through walls" skill in the Detroit hub, was it worth it? I have heard that there are some hidden areas that you can only see if you have that ability.

i'm still in detroit and i think i've only seen two or three of those thin walls. one in that MCB guys apartment hallway and one in DRB territory (if you jump from the rooftop to the fire escape)

i think upgrading the hacking to level 5 is more beneficial. you can get into the police armory and a nice level5 storage unit that has a bunch of weapons and shit

if you're playing a non-lethal game then i wouldn't get it. i tried it and ended up snapping some DRB guys neck after blasting through the wall

Getting the punch through walls ability is a good idea, since there is a Praxis kit in Detroit that you can only get by punching through a wall. If you don't think you'll ever use it I think it's okay to not bother, but if you get it early the Praxis kit you can find with it makes it a free ability.

I'm playing non-lethal but I don't really care to do it 100% of the way through the game. I play stealthy but opportunistic, and I like taking down a lot of guys silently. I just don't want to miss hidden upgrades or praxis points because I don't have the upgrade.

Getting the punch through walls ability is a good idea, since there is a Praxis kit in Detroit that you can only get by punching through a wall. If you don't think you'll ever use it I think it's okay to not bother, but if you get it early the Praxis kit you can find with it makes it a free ability.

This!

Where is this location?

There are tons of walls to punch trough in detroit. All contain weapons and ammo. Sometimes passwords. I only got it because it was free with the praxis-wall-thing.

I play this one like I played all deus ex'. Silenced pistol and silenced sniper :D.
I'm at the first boss and the only thing I upgraded is hacking to lvl4, more stealthy hacking to max and aiming aug to max. I'm still sitting on a few unused aug points I don't know a use for yet. I got by without cloaking so far so I'm holding out on that.

Back